Buddy goes WHEEE....

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Great photos! Where were those taken - I don't recognize the scenery! (And you always have such awesome scenery in your photos... you live in a beautiful part of the country, IMO). :D

Kjara

Oooo..he looks so happy, happy and flying...I agree with kodysdad about the colors in photos..Great..

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Great photos! Where were those taken - I don't recognize the scenery! (And you always have such awesome scenery in your photos... you live in a beautiful part of the country, IMO). :D
Uhm, these were taken at a local park that has a slope at the back end of it. So we go to the slope and Buddy runs up and down the hill, lol. He loves it.

I'm actually falling in love with where we live, too. We have so many great things here. :)

he looks all mature now-no puppy look left in him (but I bet there is puppy-tude!)
Like you wouldn't believe! lol

Thanks everyone! He thoroughly enjoys his time at that park! :D

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
he looks like he had soooo much fun. I can't wait until the weather is so nice that I can get Bamm out an about more and get some more pics

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
I took the hound boys out this morning to our local dog park....rofl! it was one big muck of mud!! They played, and then stunk up my car---I think we will wait awhile before we return there!

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Beautiful photos. He is such an athlete. And I am inspired. Now I am going to take mine out to play.

Members online

No members online now.