Official "Flea Market" thread

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Selling a bright orange medium Ezy Dog Chest Plate Harness. Only worn twice.

$20 shipped. Comes with the seat belt restraint.

This collar is still available because I haven't heard back from Red Chrome.

Stillwater Kennel Supply
1.5" Leather with deerskin lining
15"-22" according to the website
$25 shipped in the US

This is a massive collar! Very thick and will absolutely outlast any dog you put it on. It's so bulky and thick that my dog with an 18" neck wears it on the last hole. It's easier for me to buckle and unbuckle it that way. As you can see in the one picture, Em scratches a lot and has ripped the outer layer of the deerskin. It hasn't ripped all the way through though. If you put that side on the bottom like I do, you cannot see the rips at all while the dog is wearing it.

Bottom view

Top view
[/QUOTE]

I also have this one available now because Penny's head has grown since this one was bought and it no longer slides easily over her head. It's difficult to get off. If you have a teeny, tiny dog, this is the one for you!

Collar Mania
Red Bling
3/4" wide
No buckle slide
Opens to about 9"
$15 shipped within the US

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Paco Collar Mini Callie for sale :)

8-10", 3/4" wide, mixed metals. It was going to be Zara's collar but it's too wide for her. It's been worn probably 2-3 times in the house by Chloe, and you can't tell it's not brand new.

Retails for $60 + 12 for shipping.

Will sell for $40 shipped.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
paco collar mini callie for sale :)

8-10", 3/4" wide, mixed metals. It was going to be zara's collar but it's too wide for her. It's been worn probably 2-3 times in the house by chloe, and you can't tell it's not brand new.

Retails for $60 + 12 for shipping.

Will sell for $40 shipped.

y u do dis to me?!

Just....send it to me. Do you still have my paypal info?

crazedACD

All shipping included in the US :).

Brown rolled leather slip lead by Dean & Tyler. 6ft x 1/2". No stopper. Used but in working condition. Retails $80/90 http://www.dtdogcollars.com/product-p/dtlrolledslip.htm
$25 shipped

Hurtta Cooling Coat... I think the tag is printed wrong? It says 55cm/140 inches... I believe this is a 22" coat. Works great, I have one I used. This is brand new, never used.. it is also a discontinued product, you won't be able to get this anymore. Retails $50ish? $35 shipped.

Braided pink and black fleece lead. Barely used, fine condition, might have a few stray hairs. $10 shipped

Elmo's Closet Chain Martingale 15-22" Pretty much brand new, used maybe once or twice. $10 shipped

Kong Anxiety Reducing shirt Brand new XXS. $15 shipped

COA Anxiety Wrap Size Mini Brand new $15 shipped

Petsafe EasyWalk harness, size XL brand new, $10 shipped

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound

pinkspore

Bat Ears Only
I need to not hoard quite so much dog stuff.

Light blue Gooby Freedom harness, size Medium. Never used, doesn't adjust small enough for His Tinyness. The color of the straps has faded a bit, they're not as blue as they should be. $10 shipped.

Tiny Burberry collar 8.5-11.5", very good used condition, small cracks in the overlay near the holes. $40 shipped.

Hot Dogs All Dressed 3/4" wide leather peace sign collar, 13" from the buckle to the first hole, 17" to the last. Barely worn and very soft. $10 shipped.

Canny Collar, size 4, never used, $10 shipped.

PMP Waterproof socks in pink, brand new in package, fell off my smallish GSD. $8 shipped.

Also have some large black Pawtectors boots, new in package, for $15 shipped. My large-footed GSD model is no longer with us, so no picture at the moment.

pinkspore

Bat Ears Only
Kong Satellite, nearly new, has only had grain-free, poultry-free, egg-free kibble inside of it. The Satellite and my hardwood floors are a match made in hell. $10 shipped.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I have quite a few things I need to sell so bear with me. Some of it I still need to upload to photobucket. Shipping is not included unless I say otherwise. I would like to try to get some of this stuff sold asap so I can pay the rest of what I owe for my puppy.

martingale (sorry about the dog hair)... size 12
Asking $15

Zebra leash- 4ft
$10 (I have a matching martingale collar for sale as well)

Coupler- I just don't use it so it's time it stop taking up space in my dog bin
Asking $7

Kurgo- Go Tech Adventure Harness- Size M. I bought this for my Cricket, but she has a little more of a sighthoundy build so it just didn't fit her right unfortunately. Asking $25

Uploading some more stuff to photobucket right now.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
12"-16" neck and 3/4" wide Persnickety Pup chain martingale. I really don't want to sell this one, but need to. My loss is your gain. $15 plus shipping

1/2" wide and 8"-14" adjustable collar. Made by Swanky Pet $15 plus shipping

Pink Hurrta Free Hand leash. Adjustable 3ft-5ft and 3/4" wide. $15 plus shipping.

QuickSwitch collar for sale with two covers. I think the base collar is the small size 11-14" at 1" width. Here's the website if you want to see how these collars work.
http://www.quickswitchcollars.com/

Paid $40ish for these. Would like to get $30 plus shipping

Fish collar. 15"-21" Might even fit at 22". 1" wide. $15 plus shipping obo.

kong leash with padded handle plus padded traffic handle. 6feet long and about 1/2" wide. $15 plus shipping.

11-15" martingale1/2 wide
$5 plus shipping

Planet Dog Fleece lined Hemp Collar. Adjusts from approx 12"-19". Asking $15 plus shipping.

EZY Dog Neo Collar. Size SM 13.5"-15" Asking $15 plus shipping. Hardly ever worn.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Superman leash for sale. 1" wide and 4 feet long. $15 plus shipping. Never used.

Cesar Milan slip lead for sale. Not sure how I didn't know this was a CM merch when I bought it??? I don't even like that guy. Anyways, I actually do like it as far as my slip leads go, but again I need to get rid of stuff. $10 plus shipping.

Pretty much brand new mendota leash. 6ft and 1/2" thick rope. I think I've only used this leash maybe once or twice. $15 plus shipping.

Camouflage slip lead. Does say The Animals' House on the handle with phone number. We sell them at my work, but I don't use this one much anymore. Need to do some repairs on my car so parting with a bunch of stuff. $10 plus shipping. 1/2 inch thick rope

Bold Lead Designs tan 6ft leash- 1/2" wide and brass hardware. Asking $30 plus shipping.
I just cleaned and conditioned this with leather honey.

Ellas Lead collar with Celtic Dragon conchos. I got this one a long while ago and Cricket rarely ever wears it. I did trim the tongue down a little because it fit her at one of the first tighest holes so this will fit best on a dog with a 13"-14" neck. $40 plus shipping. I also just cleaned this collar and conditioned it with leather honey. The inside of it is really smooth too which I like.

Weaver leather collar with O ring in the center. 1" wide. Fits 16"-approx 18", but probably fits better between 16"-17". $25 plus shipping obo. Recently cleaned and conditioned with leather honey.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
lime green leash for sale. Leather wrapped around cord. This leash is really really tiny. I absolutely LOVE it, but I don't really use it so I'm sadly going to let it go. It's about 4ft long and only about 1/8" thick. Better for smaller dogs. I used it when I used to walk Cricket in a gentle leader. $20 plus shipping obo.

10"-13" and 1" wide 12 gauge collar. Asking $17 plus shipping.

Perri's leather collar with snakeskin print padded interior. Size Large. Fits 16"-20" and 1 1/4" wide. $20 plus shipping

11"-14" and 1 1/2" wide tapered to 3/4" asking $10 plus shipping

monkeys23

I have two gorgeous black rolled leather collars (black stitching) from Master's Pride, one with brass & one with silver hardware. I love them, but they never get used and should go to someone who will use them.

Custom made for dogs with 15" necks. I found they fit quite loose on the middle hole, so would fit a bit larger neck size as well. There's of a mark made by the buckle on the brass hardware one, otherwise very "new" condition. Very sturdy and beautiful. Were cleaned with Fiebings saddle soap and conditioned with Obenauf's before being stored in the gear bag.

$30 shipped in US for the silver hardware one and $25 for the brass. $50 if you want both. :)

Current pic

When I recieved them.

monkeys23

This isn't dog gear, but it's also hanging in the closet never being used. Its pretty unique. There is some light wear on the bottom and the leather strap is broken in very nicely. Still have the storage bag for it and everything. Should go where it'll be used and appreciated as its just collecting dust in the bag right now.
Was $230 new before tax, asking $80 shipped in the US.

Excuse the dog hair on the storage bag.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Decided to sell my Paco Collars Dia De Los Muerto collar as it is 1" too large for my biggest chi. Thus, it just sits around not being used. It's been worn once inside.

Very limited edition- only 31 were made in October 2012.

Collar is 10-12" long, 3/4" wide. Laser etched sugar skulls and red and yellow rhinestones. Antiqued edges.

Retailed for $105 plus $12 for shipping. I'm selling it for $150 shipped.

_DSC8323.jpg by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

_DSC8296.jpg by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

Members online

No members online now.