A few of Sierra on a drizzly day

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
It's pretty crummy outside so I don't know really why I attempted to get pictures now, but someone *cough*Nolu*cough* bugged me for some Sierra pics as there haven't been any for awhile and I promised nothing about quality ;) (*phew* run on sentence much?)

She REFUSED to look at the camera, which made picture taking in the rain that much more obnoxious.

Apparently leashes are toys.

Finally I gave up trying to convince her to turn and look at me and just got right down in her face. To which she gave me a funny look.

That's all folks, next time we have a nice sunny day and we're out at the park I'll remember to bring the camera :)

That HAD to be this morning, there's no way I would have hung out trying to take pics this afternoon with the cr@ppy weather I was seeing. Sierra's looking good though!! We'll hopefully be able to get her out playing in the new ring in a couple months!

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
That HAD to be this morning, there's no way I would have hung out trying to take pics this afternoon with the cr@ppy weather I was seeing. Sierra's looking good though!! We'll hopefully be able to get her out playing in the new ring in a couple months!
DEFINITELY this morning. By this afternoon I tried to walk to work and ended up taking a cab after walking less than a block from my house. I hate when its cold and rainy like that. Sierra would LOVE playing in the ring once it's ready ;)

Thanks for the compliments guys, good to know my little monster is at least cute! LOL

noludoru

Bored Now.
Apparently leashes are toys.

Finally I gave up trying to convince her to turn and look at me and just got right down in her face. To which she gave me a funny look.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/julia_michelle/Sierra/DSC02667.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

ROTFL!!!!

Those two pics are amazing, haha. Thanks, Nilly! :D Sierra looks gorgeous.

Great pictures. Sierra is so pretty, love the photo of her playing with her lead
Today just sucked. it has poured here al day, and I had to walk Blaze tot he vet 2.5 kms away, gah can you say soaked lol.

Members online

No members online now.