So proud of Jack!!!...and an update.

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
I took Jack out potty, and since he still has his stitches, I had him on a leash. Well some how he managed to back out of his collar. And since i don't have a fenced in yard, he started to take off. I instantly called him. And he only went about 10 to 20 feet and then....

He turned around and came right back to me!!! He even let me put his collar on, which, btw, has his e-collar still attached. I just couldn't believe it! He got a lot of praise and a short walk for being such a good boy.

Now for the update.

He has been doing pretty well. The swelling and bruising have gone down considerably. But since he seems to think that his stitches are interesting, he wears not only his e-collar but he also wear a t-shirt backwards to keep the collar from rubbing on the incision. But the incision is healing nicely so I hope the stitches can come out next week some time.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THat is a magic moment..For Victor EVERYTHING turned around at that moment. Hope it is the same way for Jack. Congrats. ..and sorries sorries about stitches and e-collars and the whole works. IT is a miserable situation.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
YAY JACK!

Ya know, Ronin's focus and willingness to do what I ask increased a lot after he joined the pancake club... ;)

Members online