Dogmamax3

Hello everyone! I am new here! I just adopted a black lab/hound mix who is 13 weeks old. We got him from save our strays here in Vermont. He is from Virginia. Such a doll.
We also have a Black lab/Great dane who is 1 and is also a save our stray and was from New Orleans where he was born and then left on the streets. WE also have a Chihuahua who is long haired and is 5
Moose, Taebo and Dedos! My furbabies!
My husband and are newlyweds and didn't want human babies right away, so we are taking care of furbabies. They are our family and I look forward to meeting others! :popcorn:

Dogmamax3

Gonna see if I can share some pictures
Here is Moose (Sleeping) and Taebo

Dedos when he was a puppy

Me and my husband on our wedding day. We were married April 7. I am 23 and he is 26.

WOW! You've got a big boy there! (Moose.) He's only thirteen weeks? I've got a fourteen week old (Lab) and he's MUCH smaller.

Welcome to Chazhound! I'm pretty new also!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
A fellow save our strays member! WElcome to the Forum. My victor was a save our strays dog as well. I hope you will feel at home here! Look forward to getting to know you and yours.:)

Dogmamax3

hehe thanks! yea he weighs 22 pounds and is almost 14 weeks. He is the same size as Taebo was when we got him. Hopefully they will be good life long friends!

Rosefern

Welcome to Chaz! Beautiful dogs you've got there...I have a LH Chihuahua mix, too! And I'm fostering two lab mixes right now...

Hope to see you around!

-Rosefern

Members online

No members online now.