The new cowpig has been chosen.

mrose_s

BusterLove
I love him already. I'm so glad ther is another wave of chaz puppies atm, I want one so badly right now. I keep looking over all Quinn's baby pics and wanting that tiny little fatty back.

Can't wait till you bring him home!
(oh - and I blame you for getting Kevvie stuck in my head as a future dog name)

elegy

overdogged
I am really struggling with what to name him. If I were bringing home the bitchy girl, her name would be Fey, and that would be the end of it. But a boy? I just don't know! I don't think he looks like a Kevin. I really like Jukebox (Juke for short) but I don't know. Rick is another frontrunner. Someone suggested Adam (so I would have Adam and Steve) but while it's funny in combination with Steve, it doesn't stand on its own in any way, plus I have a flyball teammate named Adam.

He's an awesome puppy. He needs to have an awesome name!

I had a dream last night that I got a border collie and named him Zipper. Since that will pretty much never actually happen, you are welcome to it if you like it. :D

Miakoda

SQUEE! He's adorable! :D

Do you get to name him? I like "Everyday I'm Shufflin'". He'd even have his own theme song. :rofl1:

Or "Deal Me Another"...or some other card name.

Miakoda

I am really struggling with what to name him. If I were bringing home the bitchy girl, her name would be Fey, and that would be the end of it. But a boy? I just don't know! I don't think he looks like a Kevin. I really like Jukebox (Juke for short) but I don't know. Rick is another frontrunner. Someone suggested Adam (so I would have Adam and Steve) but while it's funny in combination with Steve, it doesn't stand on its own in any way, plus I have a flyball teammate named Adam.

He's an awesome puppy. He needs to have an awesome name!
I had a Bob once. I like Steve and Bob. It's unique. :lol-sign:

xpaeanx

You know the more I think about it... I actually really like the name Rick. I think out of the ones you mentioned, that one gets my vote.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I like Rick. Or Pete. He definitely needs a name to go with Steve!

elegy

overdogged
I had a cat named Pete, so that's out.

I keep leaning more and more toward Jukebox.

Ulteed

The litter and mother are just beautiful! Congrats on your new puppy! Another one I can't wait to see mature and grow! :)

Members online

No members online now.