Found alot of my Stolen Items

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Well i got a good laugh in today. My three year old female Chinook Shady is one of my house dogs and she usually just does her own thing. She's friendly she just doesent demand attention. After my runs and the barn cleaning and play time i came back into the house to relax on the couch for alittle bit before the evening feed. When I watch Shady go trotting in front of me with my brush in her mouth. Now I know I havent mentioned this before but I have been losing alot of Brushes, remotes, pens, random porclean figurines, and even a couple picture frames. I had for the longest time thought some one was breaking into my home and stealing things but then i have to consider im hardly ever not home since i work from the home. So i had a good idea that one of the dogs were stealing my things.

So i decided i would follow Shady just to see if she would take me to my missing things. I followed her right into the laundry room and watcher take my brush and hide it behind the tiny space of the drier. And so i look back there and sure enough theres all my stuff that has been missing for awhile! I just had to laugh I don't know why it just made me laugh and there stood Shady with her head cocked to the side looking at me like him crazy. I then bent down and hugged her and told her thank you and that i needed that.

ROFL! Aren't they funny about what grabs their attention? Kharma's like that too. The remote to the home theatre system has been MIA since her second week with us. She has little nests that she hides things in, stashed away in corners. I've found my brushes and different personal items she must covet stashed in the oddest places. She collects things, then likes to go lay in the midst of them and rearranges them, moving them around with her mouth until she's got them where she wants them to be. I think she's got a new nest in the back of a closet. Little Magpie!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
that is just to funny,,I probably would have asumed it was me and just wait to stumble across them...good thing your smart enough to figure out it was the dog!!!!
Oh no, maybe it is my dogs and it just never dawned on me!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol It was easy for me to figure in my dogs. At least i was thinking it was Zeus who was doing the hiding since he is my "problem child". So it surprised me that it was my usually well mannered Shady (floppy ears).

I don't know if any of you read the reply I sent to someone with a blind animal. But in regards to animals lifting itmes my mom's two kitties one of which was blind and the larger of the two would carry the heavier stuff like 1lb hand weights, brushes and such. The other kat who was the seeing eye kat for the blind one taught the other cat the art of the five toe discount. They were both really good at it. Kasper the blind one also dug the hole in the underside of the couch then Franklin-Master-Mind would stuff all the goodies there for safe keeping.
Animals too funny
Have never had a dog pull this trick. So it is funny when I hear these stories
Ciao
greentiger

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
do you mean the background of the Chinook dog breed?
Im assuming thats it since their personal background is my home lol. But anyways Chinooks are a type of sled dog that originated in the U.S. in the early 1900s and is a rare breed. They are thought to be a combo of the Eskimo dog, St. Bernard, and Belgian sheperds. Their not as fast as huskies but just as hard of workers. Their a dog breed for a more experienced handler if not socialized at a young age they can become aggressive towards other dogs and people.

Members online

No members online now.