A cold shoulder and running amuck

filarotten

Fila the love
Well, on my way home Thursday evening, I was sure I was going to be greeted by my three loving dogs with open paws. Much to my suprise, I received a rather cold shoulder from Brutus. Maggie and Roxie almost knocked my down with happiness. Brutus did give me some love but not what I expected. He actually seemed mad at me. That night we were in bed watching tv and Brutus laid down by Keith and licked him. :rolleyes:
I guess he finally decided to forgive me yesterday and hasn't left my side since. But, Keith let him run amuck while I was gone. He now thinks it is ok to sleep on the couch, he destroyed Keith's glasses and shredded two window screens. :eek: Yesterday he took my purse off the dresser, had it on the floor and was sitting next to it. I guess he is going to make sure I don't leave again. Glad I am home to restore law and order.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Oh my! He's really letting you know how much he disapproves, isn't he? Hopefully, you'll restore law and order. But I wonder if someone was letting him on the couch while you were gone.

filarotten

Fila the love
Yep, dear old dad did not make him mind. I was talking to Keith on the phone the other day and he was telling me how cute Brutus looked lying on the couch. I told him to make him get off the couch, but he said he was sleeping so peacefully. grrrr I believe games on the computer took precedent over obedience.

Give it up. The Battle for the Couch has been officially lost :( Of course, Brutus probably moved to the couch because Keith wouldn't make up the bed for him :eek:

Sounds like Brutus has expressed his displeasure at your absence. And guarding your purse so you can't leave :D

Members online

No members online now.