How often do you bathe/shower?

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Once a day before work. I wash my hair once a day, too. On workout days, I also shower at night after working out (don't wash hair).

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
I shower at least every second day and lately I have been having a bath every night, just to relax. I always wash my hair when I shower. Sometimes I will shower and then blow dry my hair at night so then I can sleep in in the morning and I just have to straighten my hair.

Grab

Twice a day. Once in awhile it will be once a day if I'm being lazy on a weekend. I always, always shower before bed.

My husband is a once a day showerer. And Clive bathes/showers every other day unless he gets sticky. No sticky kids here, lol.

SkyRock

I also shower every other day lol. Is this a dog people thing? Most of my family thinks I'm a nasty person for not showering every day... But I'm a super clean person, plus I take extreme care of my hair too!! The frog meme also applies to me! Lol

crazedACD

I just can't physically make myself go for days without showering, but shaving? There are jokes about no-shave November...I'm like no-shave2012. Unless I'm going to a doctors appt, have a boyfriend/anticipate bedroom activity, or I'm actually going out in shorts/bathing suit..I'm not shaving. :p

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Once a day or every other day, before bed. As long as I'm at my house. If I'm gone for a weekend somewhere, it waits. I have a phobia of showering at somebody else's house and will have a panic attack before I even get into the shower.

Typically every day to every other day. But it varies a bit depending on the season and my activity. If I do something sweaty after I've already showered, or in the summer when it's gross hot and humid it might be more than once a day.

Michiyo-Fir

Once a day, sometimes twice a day. Occasionally I'm too tired I'll skip a day. Every single time I get into the shower I wash my hair.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
I also shower every other day lol. Is this a dog people thing? Most of my family thinks I'm a nasty person for not showering every day... But I'm a super clean person, plus I take extreme care of my hair too!! The frog meme also applies to me! Lol
Nope. I'm a dog person, work at a vet and do rescue. Yet I am horrified to hear that people don't shower at least every day. Yuck!

I shower twice a day and wash my hair once a day. I have also made Paul into a twice a day guy.

SpringerLover

I shower once a day, for the most part and really... the reason I shower is to wash my hair! I cannot stand not washing my hair every day. It's not like I don't wash the rest of me, too but... HAIR is the first priority! :)

Taqroy

I shower or rinse off every day in the summer. I generally wash my hair every two to three days. In the winter though - I only shower every other day. I HATE having to put lotion on after every shower and if I skip the lotion I get so dry and itchy. Nothing can convince to shower everyday during the winter (on a regular basis - of course I do if I'm dirty lol).

I also don't use gel/soap every time, for the same itchy/lotion reason. It's too freaking dry here to deliberately dry myself out some more.

I typically shower once a day in the evening, so I don't have to wake up early in the AM to do it then. (I also don't blow-dry my hair, so with this arrangement I'm not going to work wet-headed.) If I've got a day off, I might potentially skip a day. But I won't leave the house until I get showered.

Should add that I'm on the heavy side, and my job involves heavy lifting and being on my feet a lot. I can't stand feeling dirty or sweaty, which is why I shower regularly and my hair looks greasy after a day, so that is out of the question. I feel like my hair is one of my better features, so gotta have it looking its best. :p

Fran27

Nope. I'm a dog person, work at a vet and do rescue. Yet I am horrified to hear that people don't shower at least every day. Yuck!

I shower twice a day and wash my hair once a day. I have also made Paul into a twice a day guy.
It's kinda funny. On that other thread, people were horrified that others are wasting water when they don't need it :p

I don't sweat. My skin gets really dry. There's really no reason for me to shower every day (well, unless it's Summer obviously or I sweat in my sleep or something). And that's coming from someone who hates feeling gross, lol. I wash in the sink sometimes twice a day though (I'm thinking of picking washable wipes instead), but it just takes 2 minutes and I don't have to deal with wet hair. More often than not I end up showering because my hair gets gross.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
If the name of the game is "how long have you gone without showering?"
I can be totally disgusting.
Have you seen foul bachelorette frog meme?
This is me at my worst.
I have a boyfriend this winter.. so I kind of have to keep it together in the name of sex.

while the "one shower a day" Fran is my NORM.
I have been known to partake in these..

Working at a pool in the summer, I think every lifeguard takes advantage of that last one at one point.. myself included, but never for more than a couple days, especially not if I'm going somewhere.

I usually take a shower every night though, simply because blow drying my hair takes too long and it makes my hair poofy. Then on weekends, I usually just wait and take one on Sunday night because my hair can go a few days without getting gross and usually I only go to the barn between hanging with friends and taking Cali for walks.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
yeah I'm not much of a sweater either. I just don't sweat much. I also don't shave much HAHAHA. I'm so glad we are past the point of "OMG you didn't shave your legs? GROSS" in our marriage lol because what a pain in the arse shaving is. It's like laundry. You just get it done and there's more.

Members online

No members online now.