clouds in clouds out

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Trying to paint Victor's Valley. Decided it was the wrong blue, made a pilgrimage to the art store for the right blue (my paint has been sitting around here for years untouched) and found they were closed permanently.

I have wanted to paint this forever but had to get the totem pole out of hte way first. I decided I couldn't get the clouds in the right place until I had land and the trees there, so i started on the ground last night..and decided my blue is still the wrong blue and I can't get the grass the right color. Bangs head on wall. Will get to do most of this over again. THe one redeeming feature of acrylic. Was glad to find that it came back easier than I thought it would after 5 years of clay.

Anyway it has begun and will stay here and nag me until it is finished.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
glutton for punishment I am trying to do this too....it is still very very rough.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I would like to do a series of people engaged with their dog. ONe of when the dog puts his head against your heart muzzle down...when you just lean on each other while sitting next to each other. THat kind of thing. Your suppose to do what you know best, that is what I know best.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
YOu come on over.,I have four. Two standing, one table top, and this one. I pulled this one out of someone's trash!!!!! THe table top and one standing I found at the thrift store. I love this one.

I am doing a mini painting to work out my colors before I do the large.

aslo here is a pic of Bax's birds I am making for her.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I love the painting, but I especially can't wait to see the sculpture finished. <3

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
also using up some crap recycled clay. I swear it is only good for these bowls...makes the best cracked surface of them all.

Romy

Taxiderpy
The birds! <3

And that bowl is going to be fabulous. Love seeing all the projects you've got going there. :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
You just keep getting better and better. I can't wait to see the painting as it comes along!

Members online

No members online now.