Yay!! I passed Driver's Ed!!!

I got a B+ in the class, and a B in the driving section. :) I'm soo happy! lol And yesterday when we went to go get my mom's Cobalt fixed, or whatever she needed done with it, I got to test drive a brand new Cobalt! It was a gorgeous blue.. like this..

http://www.chevrolet.com/cobalt/colors/

My mom was in the passenger side. ;) It was the Blue Granite Metallic. Its gorgeous!! Love that color. And it drove nicely/braked nicely! But I don't think I want a Brand spanken new car like that. I want something thats kinda used, no problems, dependable. Mainly dependable. And something, I can put Hershey and Whisper in the back of. (in the car.) Whisper would be in her crate. Then they could go places with me. Hershey stays seated when the car is in motion. I've drove the truck in the field with him in it, and he stayed perfectly still. I didn't have Whisper at the time. But thats ok. But that car drives nicely. They put it on hold, because my mom was inerested in it. And she wants to get out of the lease she has now. (darn its expensive!) But I'm soo happy about passing! Just one more day to sit through of Driver's Ed!! :D Tomorrow! Thank you for reading!!

bubbatd

Congratulations ......hope your Mom can spare a few more bucks ...if you know what I mean .

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Congrats, Spirit! You will love having the freedom that a driver's license will bring you :)

Honestly, I don't think the animal situation (care and $$) will change if your mom buys you a new car. It seems like she's just willing to spend money on everything except for the animals.

Congrats, Spirit! You will love having the freedom that a driver's license will bring you :)

Honestly, I don't think the animal situation (care and $$) will change if your mom buys you a new car. It seems like she's just willing to spend money on everything except for the animals.
Very true. At least I can take the dogs to the park to play. :) After I get my license. ;)

Members online

No members online now.