I HATE IT!!! *vent*

Lizmo

Water Junkie
You guys remember me posting about this dog coming down from the neighbors house and it is not fixed male dog, Blue! He is a puppy about 6 months old...Catahula(SP?) :)

He is the sweetest ever...but he is not fixed. So you all know what that means...puppies! :mad:

I mean why will peolpe not fix there male and female dogs?!?!? :confused:

And I am talking about dogs like Blue, that roam the 'hood and the owners do not care! Just b/c I know some of you here have unaltered male and females and I am not talking about your dogs...just so you know!

I mean we do not need any more mixed breed dogs in SHELTERS!!! :mad:

Sorry vent over.

Last edited:

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I know.. :( Here dogs are roaming all over the place. I see loose dogs every time I go for a walk. People just put their dogs loose outside and forget about them and let them go all over the neighborhood. I can't even fathom how people feel comfortable knowing that their dog is loose roaming everywhere they want to go.. I wouldn't be able to do that, let alone go about my daily business and not think about it.
And my neighbor who is mom's boyfriend (actually I'm not sure anymore, I'm pretty sure it's "ex") lets his dogs roam all the time, inluding an unaltered dog.. :rolleyes: That's one reason arguments started because he would let Millie out (this was before we had Lucy) and say "well I'm watching her, don't worry" then 10 minutes later we get home and find out he let her out after we asked him not to and she's gone and we're driving all over the place calling for her..:mad: :rolleyes:
Sorry, this has turned into my own rant, but I know exactly what you mean!
/rant

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I know.. Here dogs are roaming all over the place. I see loose dogs every time I go for a walk. People just put their dogs loose outside and forget about them and let them go all over the neighborhood. I can't even fathom how people feel comfortable knowing that their dog is loose roaming everywhere they want to go.. I wouldn't be able to do that, let alone go about my daily business and not think about it.
And my neighbor who is mom's boyfriend (actually I'm not sure anymore, I'm pretty sure it's "ex") lets his dogs roam all the time, inluding an unaltered dog.. :rolleyes: That's one reason arguments started because he would let Millie out (this was before we had Lucy) and say "well I'm watching her, don't worry" then 10 minutes later we get home and find out he let her out after we asked him not to and she's gone and we're driving all over the place calling for her..:mad:
Sorry, this has turned into my own rant, but I know exactly what you mean!
/rant
It is okay ;)

Aww poor Millie! Glad she is okay though! :) Yes I know what you mean...we have dogs like that too!

I could never live with knowing Lizzie is outside at night/day and I am not out there with her or I do not know what is going on and what she is doing and what some one else is doing! *shivers*

Grrrr some people just don't seem to care!
They don't...it is SO sad too!

joce

Take it to your shelter a couple times and maybe they'll get the clue.

We jsut take the cats that show up here to get spayed-if they are in my yard I consider them strays. If an unaltered dog started showing up I'd probally do the same. Or at least send them home with a not attached to the coller.

Members online

No members online now.