The Good News thread

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Every day I get a little bit stronger. Found out about a new lie he told me... And at first I was upset, but now I am just like "F*ck you" and instead of demotivating me, it's motivating me to get the hell away from him. I can feel my gaze starting to shift forwards, instead of backwards. It still hurts beyond belief, but I am more ready to be done with this.
Great news!

I ran on the treadmill today! Not for very long (about 7 mins lol) but enough to get my heart pumping and sweating. Felt good.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Went to a health clinic at a local kennel club today. Aeri's eyes and heart checked out clear! :D Once I get her hips and elbows done she'll be a CHIC malinois.

Snipe also got a microchip, which I've been meaning to do, so that made me happy I could do everything in one place AND for a LOT less money! They even are halving the OFA submission fees for the eye and cardiac clearances. :)

Airn

That's a big Pell Grant, Barbara! Mine is like $3,500.

We finally sold Chris' bass guitar and amps today! Cash in hand is always nice. Right before income tax and financial aid too!

Lyzelle

[HayleyMarie] Well first training session went..well. She doesnt get it
[Lyzelle] I haven't gotten up yet. I'm trying to think how I'm going to train a 27'' dog to leg weave with me.
[Lyzelle] This might have to wait for Jin to get home. And he just left today.
[HayleyMarie] You will beed stilts, obv
[HayleyMarie] need*
User AllieMackie has signed out.
[Lyzelle] Yeah. I just measured my in-seam.
[Lyzelle] 25''.
[Airn] Oh boy.
[HayleyMarie] HA HA HA
[Airn] Maybe he can crawl weave
[HayleyMarie] your hopeless. You gonna need some hooker shoes.

User AllieMackie has entered this room.

[Lyzelle] Totally missed it Allie.
[Lyzelle] We decided I'm going to need hooker shoes to teach Zane a leg weave.
[AllieMackie] :D
[AllieMackie] DO IT
[Airn] Get the clear ones that light up
OMG.

I'm dying.

:rofl1::rofl1:

Red Chrome

I haven't had a soda since Wednesday! I quit drinking soda this year. Plus I have been eating better and taking vitamins, feeling pretty accomplished.

darkchild16

We are Home.
I'm moving to NC and Walker is moving with us!!!!! Its been the plan he stay with my mom and she was doing OB with him and what not but hes tearing her screens again so come Feb he will be back with us.

Katem

Didn't want to just post in the venting thread without posting something good so...I had perfect timing taking Pig to the grassy area near my house today. The only other person was just leaving with their dog as we were getting there. We got to play frisbee for about 30 minutes and she had fun just running around sniffing things while we worked on recalls.

After we were ready to leave and I had put her back on a leash, we passed two other people walking their dogs over. One of the dogs barked at us when we walked past, but Pig just glanced at him before deciding that the frisbee still in my hand was far more interesting and she should probably watch me just in case I wanted to throw it again.

Members online

No members online now.