I'm in Spain volunteering!

Kayla

Hey Chazmeigos!

Just wanted to write a hello and say I'm excited and grateful to be volunteering in Spain for the next 6 weeks with Positivas Can ( who do animal assisted therapy in conjunction with mental health care professionals and physiotherapists.

http://www.positivascan.com/

A loved one of mine suffers from life threatening mental illness so I've been very motivated to come if the opportunity came up just as a healing trip for myself and also to learn.

I'd like to work towards getting a degree and then a masters in occupational therapy over the next 6-7 years (just as I'd like to do part time and online studies through Athabasca U to fit my learning style and allow me to continue working on the side) and I really think this would be a great tool to include.

I got here last Sunday and am loving Barcelona, I just miss Duke and Maverick and family and friends a lot!

Still I have not laughed and smiled this much in a long time and this trip is defiently inspiring and healing.

They take many volunteers encase anyone is ever interested in the future just PM me/ email Mona or Maribel.

Audios!
Kayla

gapeach

Big Mutts
Sounds like you're having a great time and doing a wonderful thing.

Members online

No members online now.