Hello from Oregon

Hello! My name is Dani and i live with my pack of beasts in Oregon.

First there's Pixie, who is much older than these pictures show. She's a 12 year old Boston. We trained in agility and weight pull but never achieved any titles.

Then there's my soulmate, Emma. She's 10, and other than a little bit of white and some muscle tone loss, she looks pretty much the same.

The other two are the puppies!

Ash is a little over a year and a half and a spaz. We will be starting agility training as soon as the facility opens (permits are taking forever!) He's quite a bit bigger than this now, but he was much cuter then lol

And last, but certainly not least, Nova. Or as she's known to her friends, the Beast.

She's 9 months old and starting obedience training. i'm hoping to start dock diving in the summer. She's gonna be fun.

spiffy

Gorgeous lovable beasts...your pack! Welcome to Chaz where animal lovers and (non-animal lovers???) congregate.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Hey Dani!!!

I can verify her dogs are awesome, Emma is my favorite, non-Shamoo, little pit bull.

This will make life easier explaining who that cattle dog is in the photos when we get together for a play date. lol sorry about last week, I had some surprise work stuff come up but I think I'm almost out of the woods.

Welcome!! Pixie is so cute, I love that name! And Emma is one good looking girl!

Also love Ash, and that name :D It's been on my "When I find the right dog for it" name list for ages. Perfect for an ACD.

And Nova looks like trouble, the best kind though.

Thanks everyone!

Ash is named after Bruce Campbell's character in Evil Dead. As he's grown it fits him more and more. He's always worried he's doing something wrong and he's kinda wimpy but he definitely has more bravery than brains lol

Here he is now

J

Jesca

Cute!

Lovely pack! It is neat that you have such a variety in your pack. I am from Oregon, also and have a big american bulldog and am fostering a big american staffy.

Equinox

Hello from another Oregonian! Your dogs are stunning - some of my favorite types/breeds - and Emma doesn't even look close to 10! Gorgeous girl :)

Members online

No members online now.