Guess what I got for Valentines Day....

Saje

Island dweller
... A new bunny!

Really. Steve went to the shelter as he often does and they never have bunnies there. Seriously, I've never seen one. And this time there was one and it was a lop (which I've never have and want) and a girl (my others are girls) and now it's mine! I'm so excited.

She seems very brave and curious. She also tried to attack Steve so I think she needs some quiet time to get used to her surroundings. :)

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Aw Saje she is beautiful I love the black and red patching and those lop ears *melts* lol. Yeah what are you going to name her? She's too cute and I bet she really sticks out compared to your other girls.

Aw i just noticed your cat peaking in at her in the one pic like hmmmmm interesting lol. ;)

Saje

Island dweller
Well, so far we are calling her Miss Piggy cuz she grunts when she is picked up - says Steve.

That's Mini in the pic. She's funny. But 'Miss Piggy' can stand up for herself. She already told off one of the cats and Steve so I"m not worried. :) tough girl. She's also as big as Mini.

So pretty! Guess you were meant to have her. That was exceptionally sweet of Steve to bring her to you. I'm surprised you haven't been calling her Valentine, or maybe Bon Bon :D

Saje

Island dweller
LOL thanks guys. I was thinking of Valentine too. Maybe that will stick. I don't know. I think she will eventually pick a name.

She's a little turkey. She disappeared today while she was out playing. i though she was out under the bed but I found her under the bathroom sink. LOL She's cute. She was fine too. Not too worried.

Definitely meant to be Renee. I was waiting for my lop. I knew she'd come. I thought she'd be a he but this is better now that Niblet is gone.

Yah!

Members online

No members online now.