$5,400 chihuahua puppy?!

Romy

Taxiderpy
I wouldn't pay that much for a horse, so I sure as heck wouldn't pay that for a dog--unless it came pre-trained to do housework or something......
See, an ewok would be a great investment 'cause you could probably train it to wash dishes, vacuum, roast meat on an open pit, and lasso intruders.

Dekka

Just try me..
Remember people.. its not what they are worth.. but what people will pay. Thats what the market is all about.

Heck if I could find good owners and get that kind of money I would! lol. Look where they are based out of....

Oh and sign me up for an ewok.. as long as it won't eat the dogs.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Personally, I think those high prices will draw in ill-fitted owners who don't truly care about their dogs.

Someone willing to spend $5400 on a pet quality dog a) hasn't researched the breed, b) can throw large amounts on money on purchases on a regular basis, and more than likely don't truly care about what they're buying, and c) will probably put the puppy in the same category as their old Louis Vuitton bag hanging in the back of their closet.

I don't understand it.. they don't look any different / more valuable to me than other chi puppies. Jessie made some really good points

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
I saw a $16,000(Yes i have the price right!) Yorkie the other day online.

Members online

No members online now.