Until that day Brandon, my golden boy

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
Brandon was my first dog. Got him when he was a pup and he lived to be 13. He was the most awesome dog, I wish I could of had more time with him when he was here. He always cheered me up when I was blue, was great with other animals, loved to swim and run, everyone adored him. Brandon got cancer and developed tumors, it was too far along to treat by the time it was discovered..

I do not know where you closed your eyes for the last time, although I searched and searched. They say some animals will slip away, in obedience to a law of protection, to escape the feeling of death and leave the pack. I only hope it was gentle, swift, and peaceful. Until we meet again and get to cross the Rainbow Bridge together, I love you Brandon.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
aww I'm so sorry. Brandon is a very beautiful dog and maybe my Golden will grow up to be just like him.

We don't know how much we miss them till they're gone. But when that time comes we wish we would have been with them more and would have gone through the pain they felt. Brandon will always be remeber. R.I.P BRANDON.

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
Thank you Dakotah most sincerely. You are so right. It's been 6 or 7 years now since his passing. Give Dallas extra hugs and belly rubs for me.

Now I need to go to the store b/c i think I've used up all the tissues, making this thread!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Brandon was truly loved by you. I know he lives on in your heart and will always be in your memories.

Doberluv

A-w-w, what a sweet dog. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know what it's like. We never quite stop missing them. It's the worst part of having dogs....having to say "good-bye." Yes, those memories are what keep us going, aren't they.

Members online

No members online now.