*pulls hair out*

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This is the kind of post that makes me want to become homicidal.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/pet/833745897.html

Hi,

I have an 9 week old puppy that I do not have room or time for. I got it for my son which was a mistake. He needs a little vet care because he just started vomiting. Otherwise he has had some of his shots. He is also playful. He looks like he is a pit/lab mix. I am asking a rehoming fee of $100.

Tasha13

Ok....i am going to send that lady an email......Does she not see anything wrong with a PUPPY vomiting?!? God people really amaze me somtimes! UHG!:yikes:

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Somebody replied to that poster:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/pet/834393896.html
If your 9-week-old puppy is vomiting, please get to the vet right away. It is unethical to allow it to suffer, and it's also kind of shocking that you would post here and try to pass the problem on to someone else - and make $100 in the process! Sheesh.
And here's another post that makes you want to kill people(notice the rehoming fee):
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/pet/834411341.html

I'm looking to rehome my All black yorkie-poo. He is 11months old. If your looking for a playful, house trained, and have all his shots. You can have all of his clothes, carrying bag,paperwork, food, toys, crate, gate, leash, and shampoo. I am looking to have a baby soon, and i work a lot. There will be a $500 rehoming fee. Please be sure you can give him a lot of attention.

ACooper

That first one is completely despicable! Where is the barf smilie when you need it?

But at least the other one (with the yorkie-poo) is searching for another home (hopefully screening) before she has the baby and does one of those "Dog must be out by tomorrow" adds.

I don't condone rehoming just because you are having a baby..........BUT........I would rather see the dog with someone who wants to love him and spend time with him.

OMG ... what a slob!! :yikes: So many things so totally wrong with that idiot's thought process!!

"I have an 9 week old puppy that I do not have room or time for."

She's just realizing that now??? Why didn't she think before she got that puppy, to be sure she already had the room or time?!? If he's only 9 weeks old she obviously didn't have the room or time when she got him!

"I got it for my son which was a mistake."

Second huge mistake! She doesn't don't say how old her son is, but did she get this puppy with the undertanding that a child could possibly be expected to be responsible enough to consistently housebreak, train, feed, water, and care for a puppy? Why do so many people still do this? Puppies are like human infants .... their care is an adult responsibility! If her son is older and still lives with her .... well, it's never a good idea to get a puppy as a 'surprise' gift.

He needs a little vet care because he just started vomiting.

It doesn't occur to this moron to take him to the vet?!? Puppies, being small and immature, can dehydrate quickly. One or two vomits or diarrheas is OK if you know you lapsed and let the puppy accidently get into the cat's food, or something similar. But a puppy continuously vomitting and/or with continuous diarrhea can become dehydrated within 24 to 48 hours.

"Otherwise he has had some of his shots."

So what then? She figures she's used up her allotment of vet expenses for this puppy that she doesn't have time or room for, just because she paid for "some of his shots"? Is that why she won't bring him to the vet for his vomitting?

"He is also playful. He looks like he is a pit/lab mix. I am asking a rehoming fee of $100"

How 'playful' is he while he's vomitting? He "looks like he is a pit/lab mix"?? If she doesn't already know or at least have some idea from the person she got this puppy from then it's really not possible to tell what kind of mix he may be at 9 weeks old. And now she's looking to make $100 off a poor sick puppy that she had no business obtaining in the first place? What, trying to re-coup that vet bill for "some shots"?

:::tosses another handful of hair to the pile:::

Members online

No members online now.