Snow fun! Dance, Keira & Ripley

Toller_08

I don't know why I've taken so many pictures lately, but here are some more! Hopefully I'm not boring you all, haha. Sorry! Sometimes I don't touch my camera for weeks or months and then suddenly I start taking new pictures of them every day. It started snowing here last weekend & as usual, it's taking some getting used to again! Dance was pretty thrilled though. She always enjoys the first few snow falls. And Ripley thinks it's pretty fun too, although he mostly just wanders around the yard trying to eat the snow once Dance decides she's had enough playing with him. And poor little Keira doesn't want to be a Canadian Doberman. She hates the snow. She's fine with it if we take her to a park or something because then she's distracted and can only think about freedom and running, but here at home, she wants nothing to do with it. You should see the looks she gives us when we put her outside, and she looked absolutely disgusted that I let her on the yard to play in the snow twice this week. She'd much rather stay inside and hibernate until May! Anyway, here are some pictures from Tuesday and from today. :)

I wish this one was in focus properly, but I kept it because it perfectly sums up all the happy that Dance constantly feels!

More!

Toller_08

And today I spent all day cleaning the house and grooming the dogs trying to keep my mind occupied so I wasn't obsessively checking my e-mails and facebook for puppy news. Because my puppy was born last night. Yay! Well, hopefully yay. Still waiting to hear if there are girls, but I am sure there must be at least one. So yeah... my mind was totally preoccupied and poor Dance in all her scruffiness was my victim. But she was happy she got to play after we were done! Hence why she looks much neater in these pictures than the above. She was in desperate need.

More!

Toller_08

(pardon the very happy frog, haha. My mom has a thing for frogs - they're all over the yard)

Still some more! I never really realize just how many there are until I start posting them.

Toller_08

After all that, we came in the house to warm up!

This is Ripley trying to will me into petting him... this is the look I get to see most often throughout the day! Although it's a little more dramatic in real life, haha. In pictures you don't get to hear the quiet groaning that goes along with it, desperate for me to notice him.

It didn't work, so he was sneakily trying to crawl over while giving me his saddest eyes (pardon the nails - those were done later on after I took these).

And, that's all!

Equinox

YAY FOR MORE PICTURES :D I know what you mean about not taking pictures for a while and then going crazy with them. I love that you are camera happy, I can never have enough of your photos!

I'm insanely jealous of the snow, Trent is just like Dance, he gets SO happy when it snows. Unfortunately here in Oregon, that happens about... never. He wants to move in with you. I'll take Keira ;)

And YAY PUPPY! I saw your naming thread on PDGS and am super excited about the puppy and breed.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Just love the snow pics!

I missed something along the way. You're getting a puppy? What kind? I'm so happy for you.

Barbara!

Snow omg snooooooow. <3

I haven't seen snow in a decade. I went from 6 foot snow banks in Germany to watery and wet winters in LOUISIANA. Oh goodness, I miss snow so much!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Rumor would like to tell Ripley that quiet groaning is ineffective. He should try screaming to see more results.

He seriously has the sweetest face. <3

FG167

They are soooo gorgeous! The photos are super fun! I wonder if I'll get any snow shots this year...hopefully I can go back to MI to visit my fam - I want to see what Limit does in snow!

Puppy?????

Toller_08

Thanks, guys!

Puppy will be a Koolie, coming home around the end of December or beginning of January sometime. I am super excited. :D

Also... it was 22 degrees today. That's all.
Now that's not fair. How can it still be so nice and summery there and so cold and wintery here?! I am sure it'll be coming your way soon!

I'm insanely jealous of the snow, Trent is just like Dance, he gets SO happy when it snows. Unfortunately here in Oregon, that happens about... never. He wants to move in with you. I'll take Keira ;)
Haha, I am sure Keira would love you and Trent, but she feels similarly about rain as she does snow. Her preferred home would be in a desert where there was never any moisture on the ground or falling from the sky again.

Rumor would like to tell Ripley that quiet groaning is ineffective. He should try screaming to see more results.

He seriously has the sweetest face. <3
Ripley wants to tell Rumor that he used to try screaming but that didn't work in his favor very well, so he decided to opt for a more subtle, but still noticeable, approach. Keira totally agrees with Rumor, though! Screeching about things is the best way to get your point across.

JacksonsMom

Seriously, never stop posting pictures. I can't get enough of your crew. The Dobes are just drop dead gorgeous as usual. Dance is SO pretty, what a character she is. Jackson is the same way in the snow ... he gets SOOO happy!

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
I just love your pictures, Teagan says she loves the snow as well. FYI, we need to get together sometime. We do only like like 3 hours away from each other, I would love to meet your dogs and you :)

Toller_08

I just love your pictures, Teagan says she loves the snow as well. FYI, we need to get together sometime. We do only like like 3 hours away from each other, I would love to meet your dogs and you :)
Yes! It just has to be planned in advance as I don't have my own car, so meetups aren't generally something I can do on a whim, as much as I'd love to sometimes! But I am sure we can meet sometime. Maybe not with all the dogs though, haha. Well, depending on where we go, then everyone might be able to come.

I love all your dogs, but Dance just has my heart . . . much like Tango :)

There was a guy walking two Tollers at the truck stop where I stop and get coffee on my way home from the writers' meetings. He looked shocked when I knew what they were, lol.

Members online

No members online now.