reverse seal brindle

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
i think.

i finally got some pictures of my moms found dog.

i say chiahuahua , but i dont know , i have never seen one love kids the way she does. but ihave only been around crappy tempermental ones also.

i tried to get my mom to send some with the brindle stripes on her feet , but she didnot. she does not listen well sometimes!

so what does everyone think RSB Chi?

in the last one where her feet are cut off at the bottom of the picture are where the brown stipes are located. there are 6 or so total and they are maybe 1milameter across. see the first picture , they are so small i thought it was dirt for two days till i got ahold of her and found that it was hair!

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
i thought minpin mix in the begining also because fo those ears and her head is not appley.

in person she is solid black lookin , i dont see any tan points though.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I see rust/tan on her muzzle. It's very faint, but it's there. I would guess that's what's on her feet, also. She's cute.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
owww i see it now .

so what does it make her then?

i mean i am just trying to get her color because i am obsessed with it . hehehehehheheheheh

what does she look mixed with , min pin ?

she goind to be spayed next week , so when she gets home hopefully my mom can get good pictures of her.

i can not quite decide what her ears look like. if those are chi ears or what . dont minpin have to be docked?

Sweet72947

Squishy face
i can not quite decide what her ears look like. if those are chi ears or what . dont minpin have to be docked?
Min pins do typically have docked tails, but I have seen plenty with and without cropped ears.

With a mix, some people will dock because one of the parents is a commonly docked breed, and some people will leave the pups natural because they are mixes.

Members online

No members online now.