Pixie Bath *pics and Vids*

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
I gave Pixie a bath during the Super Bowl and decided to get some pics and video of it. Though she wasent into it as usually and tried to jump out of the tub 4 different times!

Pixie ready for a bath (note fairly happy face)

In the tub looking peeved.

Rinsed

Waiting to be blow dried

jess2416

Who woulda thought
those are cute pics:D I cant wait to see how Chloe acts when I give her, her first bath

LoL...looking at doggie bath pics always makes me think of my mom busting out the baby pics of me in the bath. Pixie's face looks like "what's next?" in the one that says waiting to be blow dried. Very cute.

IcyHound

I am fortunate that my tub in my dog room has a bar that I can tie a leash around. Most of my dogs attempt to leap from the tub at least once a bath, and normally before I start. Its as if they think that they might not have to get the bath if they just sneak away...

PixieSticksandTricks

SummerRiot said:
Aww your girl seems to have such a gentle spirit about her! :) She looks like SUCH a doll!! :) you must be very proud of her :)
Aw thank you :). I am very proud of her and love her very much.

jxxlxxs

Reugar's Mom
Reugar used to HATE the bath, until i started taking him to the lake with us and letting him swim, now he LOVES getting wet...unfortunately, mud puddles are wet- therefore his favorite :( lol now we just have to work on rusty, hes still a big sissy when we try to give him a bath!

PixieSticksandTricks

jxxlxxs said:
Reugar used to HATE the bath, until i started taking him to the lake with us and letting him swim, now he LOVES getting wet...unfortunately, mud puddles are wet- therefore his favorite :( lol now we just have to work on rusty, hes still a big sissy when we try to give him a bath!
Pixie usually loves it too. I think she just didn't like the camera around.

EliNHunter

Awww... what GREAT PICS! Poor Pixie didn't look very happy about it all! Does she go tearing around the house after a bath? She looked very kicked back with Rooney, there!! :D

Members online