Finally Lui Pics

SarahFish

I can see how thick it is! And definitely see how Samoyed like he is! Obviously though, because of the Spitz thing, but still, it's amazing! I haven't met many Spitz type dogs except for Samoyeds and I can so see the resemblance!
And the mane.... I understand the thickness thing though, combing Lui I go against the coat as well, or otherwise it just goes over the top of the undercoat and I get nowhere! It's so annoying, you brush and there's still bits of fur stuck in, but we love them for it!

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
WOW you got some great shots there! Those "tidy up" pictures are heartbreaking. I couldn't imagine if that was done to my little Zero. But he looks marvelous now, so keep the pictures coming!

SarahFish

Thank you! Do you really think they are though? The shaved ones were just so we had a record of what was done in case the first groomers wouldn't pay, and the others were just casual ones on our walks.
They are heartbreaking, but are a million times better than the first partial shave, there was no way to make that look better.
Just goes to show that groomers don't all have experience with all breeds, and how specific you have to be with them. I'm bathing and grooming Lui on Tuesday, I'm on exam leave so I'm taking a bit of time to do him because of his show on Saturday. I might take more pics after that, to show how his furs come back, as well as looking clean and well brushed at the same time, there's not many pics where he looks really clean and tangle free!

Members online

No members online now.