Starting Agility Class!

Well it's been awhile again, but I'm back(again)! Anyway after months of just doing some fun stuff on the side with Abby we're officially enrolling in agility class!

We had the opportunity to do a 4 week course instead of 8 and then go straight into the intermediate class which started a few weeks later because of her position where she already knows most of the obstacles and has had basic foundation etc, but I opted for the 8 week beginners course because of the timing(with starting school and everything my dad wanted me to wait plus I am/was still in PT, but I'm allowed to do this class) and I just felt it would be best to go ahead and proof her training so far and stuff and make sure I did everything right the first time which is fine by me.

So our class should begin exactly 2 weeks from today so on the 26th. I'm super thrilled, but nervous because I'll most likely be the only junior handler in the class. But that's ok it'll still be fun and a great learning experience. So hopefully if Abby enjoys it we may be competing towards the middle/end of 2012.

Also should have brought home the little aussie baby by then to if everything goes as planned and I can get my pup from my breeders next either spring or fall litter

Now I need to decide what high value treats to bring to class. I was thinking baked chicken and/or cheese. Also will bring her two favorite toys encase she's in the mood for tug as a reward

Members online

No members online now.