It's hard to convince people..

mrose_s

BusterLove
that feeding the best food is the right thing when my two who eat better than any of the other dogs in the house FART UP A STORM EVERYDAY LATELY!

I'm dying here, Quinn is the stinkiest puppy I've ever met.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Lol same here. I thought I was used to gassy dogs, but Juno is by far the stinkiest. Luckily the digestive enzyme she gets seems to do the trick. But you're right.... of the dogs I know, she's been fed the best food, and yet she's the one with all the digestive issues.

Toller_08

If my dogs are gassy, to me that means that their food is not aggreeing with them. Here and there, fine, that's pretty normal, but constant and really stinky? I'd find something else to feed.

That said, sometimes if a dog gets a lot of exercise and are hot, they can get pretty gassy I've noticed. That happens to Ripley if he's ran around a lot in a day, and it's not a diet issue in his case.

mrose_s

BusterLove
We've just recently changed back to the better food, they were off it for a few weeks because I had to order more in from Sydney so I'm guessing its probably just the sudden change. I do regret mixing in salmon with her breakfast though... ergh.

Members online

No members online now.