Got Muscles?

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
Cause this idiot does!!!! Takoda decided she would flex for the camera.

YAY!!! Better quality crappy iPhone pictures

You can really see the bully breed come out in her in these.

See muscles on muscles...there was NO work put into this dog at all. This is all her!

Here you can see the "Pit Bull" in her almost.....

Got thighs and shoulders?!

-MORE-

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
She really is lovely and beautifully built.

Those are definitely APBT feet too, lol.
Thank you!!!

Wanna know something funny....all the APBT people...tell there is no bully breed at all, but they see Shepherd?! I'm like WHERE?!? How can you deny there is any pit bull in this dog, she's got the body. She's a whopping 40lbs soaking wet, has crazy muscle mass and the bully smile. She has a Lab face and coat, that's about it with the Cur attitude. /endrant:rolleyes:

Again thank you!!!

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
I think she's got an APBT body, but I really don't see it in her face. She's gorgeous, though!!

ETA: When I saw the first picture, I thought she was an APBT. In the other pictures, though, she doesn't look like one to me.

When you live anywhere from Tennessee south, especially right below Tennessee, there's almost always a good possibility of some APBT in the mix, even highly diluted, especially around hunting country.

kady05

I'm sure.. I just don't like putting "APBT" in there just for the sake of it, especially if they don't even look like one (and this is JMO).

That's why Bully breeds in general are in the mess they are today.. everyone and their mom thinks their dog is some kind of "Pit Bull mix" and so does the media. My friends yellow Lab mix (see here:http://kadysturtsman.smugmug.com/Animals/CustomerDogs/i-sb4H5Hf/0/L/IMG_5590 copy-L.jpg) was shot & killed by an AC officer recently and some people are yelling "Well he's OBVIOUSLY a Pit Bull mix!" Uh.. really?

I'm sure.. I just don't like putting "APBT" in there just for the sake of it, especially if they don't even look like one (and this is JMO).

That's why Bully breeds in general are in the mess they are today.. everyone and their mom thinks their dog is some kind of "Pit Bull mix" and so does the media. My friends yellow Lab mix (see here:http://kadysturtsman.smugmug.com/Animals/CustomerDogs/i-sb4H5Hf/0/L/IMG_5590 copy-L.jpg) was shot & killed by an AC officer recently and some people are yelling "Well he's OBVIOUSLY a Pit Bull mix!" Uh.. really?
That's definitely a valid point, and something to consider, and on vet records or any other sort of record "pit bull mix" is usually something better avoided.

We're fortunate in this part of the world -- so far -- because it isn't the same kind of issue it is in other places. The "ooooohitsascaryviciousmaneatingpitbull" sorts are mostly Not From Around Heres. Even Knoxville is extremely Pitbull friendly. There are a couple of small communities that have BSL in place, one since the 1970s, and that was a reaction to being associated with a neighboring county where there was a great deal of game activity.

thehoundgirl

I really don't see APBT in her. She looks like a Lab to me. She's really cute though and looks good!

monkeys23

I totally agree. Also I see no APBT in there at all... all I see is labby Lab. And she's a nice looking Lab.

Oh man Kady that is AWFUL about your friend's dog. So sorry for her. :(

I see it a little bit in her face when she's looking straight at the camera. Not much else other than lab, but she doesn't look all lab, either.

Members online

No members online now.