I'm getting a new tattoo!!!!!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm getting my chest piece done on the 22nd. Yay!!!

I've had this sketch of my idea for a long while now and I asked the artist to make it more tattoo friendly and to add some classic roses to it as well.

Josh told me this is what I can get as my Christmas present. I'm just doing the linework for now since it's big enough that it will require a couple sessions. The linework is going to cost anywhere from $300-400. Josh told me I can spend $300 so I'm hoping it will be closer to that pricerange, but if it is a little more hopefully he won't get irritated lol.

I'm so excited!!!!! And nervous... This will be my 6th tattoo, but it's going to be my biggest piece so far.

Grab

Fun!

I want one for Clive, but haven't come up with anything yet. I don't want the standard name thing

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
This is my drawing

I asked the artist to take my drawing and tweak it to make it more tattoo friendly. I also asked her to add some classic roses to it as well and just basically get creative with it.

I'm still debating on the words I want in the banner and how big the banner ends up being will depend on the quote I choose. Here are the ones I'm debating and I'd love some input

You can't plan the future by the past

There's no future in the past

Wave goodbye to the past, you've got your whole life to lead

Life's about changing, nothing ever stays the same

No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big

The question is not how we will die, but how we will live.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thank you so much. I drew that design so I'm not sure how tattoo friendly it is, buy I'm anxious to see what my tattoo artist turns it into. I paid my deposit today to reserve my tattoo session so its all set. I'm getting it done on the 22nd at 4pm. Expect pics. I still can't decide what I want it to say though.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
oh thats looks awesome. Im excited for you. And I love the saying thats already on the tattoo.

My Bestfriend and I are going to get ours done in the new year, talked to the artist now we just have to decided on a date the works for both of us. Were both tattoo virgins so it will be interesting ha ha

~Tucker&Me~

There's no future in the past

Wave goodbye to the past

No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big

The question is not how we will die, but how we will live.
I like these ones. The first two are nice because they are short and sweet, to the point :)

Miakoda

Fun!

I want one for Clive, but haven't come up with anything yet. I don't want the standard name thing
I'm having one of each boy's footprints done (those from the day they were born). They'll be done in a "walking" pattern going up my spine (I.e. left, right, left).

It's drawn up, and it's amazing. I'm just saving up for it.

I'm also trying to figure out a way to incorporate my Dad in the tattoo. He died July 31, 2010, and the boys were his pride and joy. And "Pops" was everything to them.

Members online

No members online now.