Happy Birthday SAJE

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hope your day has brightened up..hope a rabbit hops your way, wishing you all the best with all our love, me, mary and Vic

Attachments

Saje

Island dweller
Thanks guys you are so sweet. I'm still up from last night because my best friend, my boyfriend and my newest friend HAVE GONE MISSING. I called the police and everything. They went to take our old bronco 4X4ing and never returned. :( OMG I'm getting really worried. If it was just steve I wouldn't worry because he always does crazy things but Mel is quite naive and Laurie left her son here with me. They should have been able to walk home from where they are by now or at least found a phone!!! And Laurie is a worrywort mom so I know she would have called if she could.

CRIES :(

Saje, I hope you get through this day and everything turns out okay . . . then you can have a happy UN-Birthday tomorrow! And the next day, too. I think you've earned two in a row :D

Saje

Island dweller
I've had dull birthdays in the passed but not since I met steve. Last year he took me out to a lake to swim and hike. We ended up getting stranded in a bad rainstorm in bear country and slept out on a large rock. :rolleyes:

The police are calling regularly now to make sure that my missing people are still missing. If I had a vehicle I'd go and find them I would! I'd take Mikey I think. He's the best at hide and seek.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i keep checking back..oh i hope that everything will turn out all right..my thoughts are with you today

Debi

Geez...I'm late on this, but sure do wish you HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! pretend it's still the special day...or let's milk it out for a week or 2. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am hoping this means your parents got there early...silent meditation..hugs..

Saje

Island dweller
Ok. I spent the morning in a cop's truck looking for them. They would have sent out the helicopters but it was too cloudy. And then they found the truck and my heart stopped as I listened on the radio. They were searching all around and decided it looked like it was stuck and there was no accident but there was no sign of anyone anywhere. So after about a half hour the cop I was with ran into them on the road. Wet, muddy, Laurie was in pain but Steve and Mel were in pretty high spirits. They'd just turned the truck around to come home and then they hit the 'puddle' They would have only been gone an hour last night otherwise. :rolleyes: 14 hours later they are home.

:rolleyes:

I'll pm everyone later.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
thank goodness..and now for real HAAAAPPPPPPYYYYY BIIIRRRRTHHHDDDAYYYYYYY
Hope the rest of the day is as bright as can be
Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :) :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm glad you found them.

On another note:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve a relaxing night!

nedim

Happy Birthday Saje!!! It's great to hear everything is better now! Have a wonderful day!

Members online

No members online now.