Sister Adopting kittens

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
My sister is adopting two Turkish Van kittens im so jealouse! I know i know I got 4 cats but I love Vans their sooooooo cute and I just love their personalities. Their not red and white though but black and white but all the proper markings. Their both males and are going to be neutered Thursday and after the heal a bit they will get to come home with her. She said she will need my help as she doesent know much about training cats so im excited :D . Don't know their names yet.

Oh dear. Another one bites the "two-male-cats-in-one-house" dust. LOL! Seriously, that's wonderful! Let us know when you have pictures!

Saje

Island dweller
Yay! Kitties. :D I don't know cat breeds very well though. I'm more of a mongrel sort of person. Except I love Arabs! (horses)

Sheba

I W A L R
I have 2 male cats and a female.I have 1 male at each house.Max, is the only male cat at one of my houses, and he is all alone with other species.Tiggy is a female, and Figgy is a male, so we had to get them spayed and nuetered because we know they might of mated...No room in my house for more cats...Just got a Japanesh Fighting Fish...I am getting more fish so I'm not sure how they all will be together.Well, cats are normally calm little creatures and wont get into a fight unless it is very much needed.

Members online

No members online now.