The Good News thread

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I got a $1 raise yesterday!! And I was also asked to go to a symposium about cats next month. I am also getting more time in the lobby doing adoptions and now with two people leaving on Monday (they go back to school) I will probably get even more time in said lobby. :)

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
The people whose horses I took care of paid me half of what I am owed ($250) ... Yay :D ! I know I should be responsible with it, you know? Put it away for bills & what not but you know what? I haven't done something for just ME in soooo long, I think I am going to get that tattoo of my dog I have been wanting since she passed :)

I start my new job Monday!!!

I am starting to freak out a little now though, it's super exciting but so scary! I don't even know exactly what it is I am going to be doing yet, I have a very general idea but that's it. All I know is that it's probably really hard work, but the pay and benefits are awesome.

I have a lot to learn!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I just left the most awkward message ever left on a breeder's answering machine ever! But I did it. :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
So... I came home from the gym to three letters from my health care company. I wasn't sure what was up, the envelopes and all were different than EOBs and stuff, so I ripped 'em open.

They are three letters notifying me that they have received a letter sent on my behalf regarding a claim at my doctor's office on the date of my annual exam, and they will review the claim and let me know their decision.

I have NO IDEA what letter they are talking about.

I seriously can't believe my doctor's office would have sent a letter to my insurance going "Dude, this is her annual, you should cover this."
But that's all I can come up with. It's that date. It says my doctor's office on it. There are three identical letters and were three different charges, one for the exam and two lab tests, so one letter per charge associated with my annual.
*I* sure didn't do it. So it has to be the doctor's office that initiated the letter. I didn't even say anything to the doctor's office... I was just going to pay it...

I already wrote one payment to my doctor's office for it on Monday when I was there for my last injection. Why would they do this? They're going to get their money from me. What would they care?!

I'm sure my health insurance will come back with NOPE YOU GOTTA PAY IT FORK IT OVER but still. I'm so impressed with my doctor's office right now. Thanks guys. It won't work but thanks.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Joey passed his CGC test this evening. I'm so proud of him. There were a couple test items that were hard for him and he really exceeded my expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

DJEtzel

Casual friday, I have a Breaking Bad date tonight, work off tomorrow, and a nice date Sunday night! And I had an awesome work out and girls night out last night. I get to go solo at my new job after training for weeks today. GOOD WEEK.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
So...

I'm going full-time AlliePets, starting in October.

Not just pet portraits anymore, though I'll be continuing that too. Product lines, craft and pet fair circuits, art prints and paper crafts for sale... We're going full-force. You guys should be excited.

:popcorn:

I'm excited and terrified. :D Worst case, it fails and I get a job elsewhere.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
So...

Not just pet portraits anymore, though I'll be continuing that too. Product lines, craft and pet fair circuits, art prints and paper crafts for sale... We're going full-force. You guys should be excited.

Would you be interested in doing a logo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

JessLough

Love My Mutt
So...

So glad it's official :D You know I'll be there to help however I can!

Romy

Taxiderpy
So...

Woo!

So. . . when can we expect to see a feature length movie? I'm serious, your character designs need their own show!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
So...

How exciting! I'm sure you will have NO issues with it taking off. You do awesome work. And yes, I agree. We need a TV show!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
So...

That's so awesome!!! Congratulations and good luck!

Members online

No members online now.