Group needs donations of collars and leashes

I received the following email from a local trainer who is passing the info along. Thought I would post it here as well.

Hi, I am desperately trying to obtain donations of dog collars and leashes. I am leaving for Mexico in early December and where we are going they have a brand new shelter for the street dogs. Unfortunately in the small town that we are going to, the larger city about 100 miles away comes down with trucks, takes the dogs back to the 100 miles to Mexicali and they had been electrocuting them.
The ZAPP (Zero Additional Pup-ulation Project) has a spay neuter program that is strictly by donation and an anonymous donor out of California has purchased 7 acres and paying all expenses to get this shelter up and running and will continue to pay the operating costs. The new facility is making sure that a dog in San Felipe will never be killed by the \"Death Squad\" again. They are in dire need of collars and leashes.
I was wondering if any of your member had collars and leashes that they don\'t need anymore and make a difference in another country. I would appreciate any help you can give or if you have any suggestions. I buy dog collars and leashes at the thrift shop whenever they have them. Thanks very much for considering my request. Both the dogs and I appreciate it.

The ZAPP website is: ZAPP - Zero Additional Pup-ulation Project

[email protected]
Elaine Jansen

moxiegrl

I go to yard sales and thrifts regularly for my business. I'll keep an eye out for leashes and/or collars.

Members online

No members online now.