Puppy training update!

I'm finally catching up on old training videos! Movie maker totally sucks though, and its always a race to finish it before the program shuts down..UGH

Anyways, I figured I'd share since I'm really happy with how Carma's progressing. For going through such an awkward growth spurt with such long legs, she's got some serious rear end movement! Girlfriend can really move that booty. ;)

[YOUTUBE]7r1MpBS-BcE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ghzd-pvu5oA[/YOUTUBE]

Her puppy coat is slowly starting to shed out. I can't wait to see how her adult coat comes in! I've been told that she'll be really dark like her sire, so we'll see.

She's kicking butt in tracking and we've moved from scent pads to scent circles, and now to short serpentines with linked scent pads over the course of the last three weeks. Her obedience is coming along really nicely and we're starting to make steps towards doing more structured stuff like holding focus for a bit longer and duration in her sit/down. She plays with the decoys on her rag and came out in a group of young dogs on Sunday to bark her fool little head off. I think she's going to enjoy this :p

5/5/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Barb04

Super Moderator
Wow, she's looking so beautiful!

I'm so impressed with the training videos. It's amazing what young pups can do.

Thank you! I have another from yesterday, just touching up her perch work.

[YOUTUBE]cOqAPaLWpCg[/YOUTUBE]

Members online

No members online now.