The Good News thread

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
The forecast said 70 for my mom here too and its 50's :p
I'm ok with that :) 50's isn't bad at all lol. Not when it's snowing weather here. We are going to be busting our humps around the parks so cooler weather vs hotter weather is a good thing

it's 51 here right now and it's beautiful out.

All I request is no rain lol when we were there in September it rained all afternoon one day and I was so sad LOL we lucked out and only got rain that one day but man I was so depressed that day :rofl1:

darkchild16

We are Home.
I'm ok with that :) 50's isn't bad at all lol. Not when it's snowing weather here. We are going to be busting our humps around the parks so cooler weather vs hotter weather is a good thing

it's 51 here right now and it's beautiful out.

All I request is no rain lol when we were there in September it rained all afternoon one day and I was so sad LOL we lucked out and only got rain that one day but man I was so depressed that day :rofl1:
No rain LOL.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Going to see Breaking Dawn part 2 today! I'm excited. Breaking Dawn was my least favorite of the books but everyone says this movie is great. So I'm excited to see it. Plus, I've come this far, I'm not going to skip the last one lol! I prefer the (first three anyway) books to the movies all the way (never have liked most of the actors chosen) but I loved New Moon. I've seen all of them at the midnight showings except this one, because I had to be up for work at 5:30 the next morning. Actually I don't think I saw the midnight showing of twilight but I saw it the next day.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I just realized there is no reason to not use Ryan's fancy camera now that I bought the battery charger for the P&S, because it will charge both batteries. Clearanced multiple battery charger at Radio Shack FTW!!

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Oldest daughter received her acceptance letter to her school of choice today. She was in to the university, but had to interview for her spot in the school of pharmacy. She's in :D

joce

I have a three day weekend coming up and this is no paper work for school week!!

No surgery needed

our last vet had told us that Milenko needed $4000 surgery for his torn CCL. I'm a single mom and couldn't afford that, so I honestly had to start thinking of giving him a good quality of life before I put him down. And then I started researching knee braces, and was sent to MuttKnee Brace. com, and it really changed my life and Milenko's.:hail: I sent in the measurements and paid about $200, and had the help of the owner the whole time. Its been 6 months now and I took him back to the vet, and he no longer needs surgery. He almost immediately put weight on once I put his brace on, and now he wants it on before we go on walks. He's like a pup again! I just wanted to share that good news with all of you! Check this company out!

Members online

No members online now.