So happy, great news

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Hey guys! So.... I haven't been able to get on very much, mainly because I've been super busy and luckily most of the busy is good! ^_^

I have some pretty good news!

First of all, yay I graduated! ^_^ I was bad applying for graduation though and am waiting to actually receive my diploma, but I spoke to my advisor and everything looks good! ^_^ It's been hard, but I finally (should've finished a long time ago) finished! ^_^ well...........at least for the first degree -_- Had a lot of financial issues, but that's another story.

Anyways, I finished! I'm the first in my family to recieve a higher education degree so I'm super happy, even though I know it doesn't really mean much to most.

Also, I got accepted into my college of choice today as well!!! ^_^ SUPER happy, but also very nervous. and financial aid should be easier this time around because I don't have to fight my parents about getting their taxes, so yay!

And I fell in love with a border collie puppy up for adoption. A BC rescue here had a litter and of course I just had to call about them.....bad choice! I am kinda smitten. So.. sad because I had all this money saved for another breed, but I've always wanted a BC and it's a RED! ^_^ so happy! I'll be getting it in about 6 weeks, so things could change, but I doubt it. I met the mom that they rescued and she was just gorgeous with a great personality. So I'm kinda hoping it turns out well. It's a good time as I have a few months break between classes and when I go back to school I'll be living by myself and I'll need something to keep me busy ^_^

Also, when we get it there is plenty of time to go to puppy socialization classes here in the facility that I really love :)

Art is doing really good, I've got to get some new pics of him. He got some new running gear which looks good on him! He was not getting tired after our runs so we got him a vest to let him carry some weight, plus when we go hiking he holds our stuff! ^_^ lol

So, lots of great things going on! I just had to share 'cause I'm super happy! ^_^ Thanks for reading!!

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Yay! It's fantastic that you're the first in your family with a degree, I am too :) Just because it doesn't mean anything to some people doesn't mean it can't be a really awesome achievement for you <3 Where are you going for your next one??

Congats on the puppy, can't wait to see how it grows up. Red is a fantastic color for a BC!

milos_mommy

Yay! It's fantastic that you're the first in your family with a degree, I am too :) Just because it doesn't mean anything to some people doesn't mean it can't be a really awesome achievement for you <3 Where are you going for your next one??

Congats on the puppy, can't wait to see how it grows up. Red is a fantastic color for a BC!
Awesome! I haven't gotten a degree- yet, but unless my lil brother surpasses me in college education (really likely because he's effing brilliant), I'll also be the first.

PUPPY PICTURES WHERE ARE THEY? or at least a picture of the mama?

Doberluv

Sounds like things are really going well for you. Congratulations are in order for your pushing through to achieve your education. Fantastic! And such an exciting time....a new puppy! You will be busy, but that's what keeps us going I think. Best of luck to you. Hope you post more and yes, lots of pictures when you get a chance.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Congratulations on graduation :) Feels awesome, doesn't it...

Yay, puppy...this thread is useless without pictures :D Also I demand pictures of Art ;)

Snark

Mutts to you
Congrats! I'm so happy for you and I agree with everyone - peektures, please! I'd like to see Art's running gear and vest, as well as puppy and/or mama dog pics!

Fran27

Congrats! Can't wait to see the puppy pictures.

You can thank that spammer for bumping your thread LOL.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thanks everyone! I'm glad someone is happy for me!!!! ^_^

I get to go and see which male I want hopefully on Saturday, so I'll try to get some pics of the pups then :) They aren't even on their website, I only heard about them from a lady who fosters for the same rescue. So hopefully everything falls in place :)

Yay! It's fantastic that you're the first in your family with a degree, I am too Just because it doesn't mean anything to some people doesn't mean it can't be a really awesome achievement for you <3 Where are you going for your next one??

Thank you! ^_^ I've always wanted a red BC so I'm lucky they had so many reds lol

It's going to be WSU. Not the best school in the world, but I wanted it to be in Washington as it's much cheaper in state and WSU just seems to fit what I need. :)

Congratulations on graduation :) Feels awesome, doesn't it...

Yay, puppy...this thread is useless without pictures :D Also I demand pictures of Art ;)
Ok Ok, Art pics will be up tomorrow, I have a TON lol I'll have to get the pup pics in a few days though, not really sure I can post the pics they sent me via email, but I promise to post them as soon as I get them ;)

Thanks!!!!!

Congrats! I'm so happy for you and I agree with everyone - peektures, please! I'd like to see Art's running gear and vest, as well as puppy and/or mama dog pics!
Thanks, pup pics to come later.

I'll get a pic of Arts vest, we just went running with him, but found out we may need to get one that is just a tad smaller. It wiggles a bit, so I'm going to try to get that done tomorrow and then pics ;)

Sounds like things are really going well for you. Congratulations are in order for your pushing through to achieve your education. Fantastic! And such an exciting time....a new puppy! You will be busy, but that's what keeps us going I think. Best of luck to you. Hope you post more and yes, lots of pictures when you get a chance.
Thank you so much! :D

I think I would go crazy if it weren't for keeping busy sometimes lol So the puppy will help with my down times. I've been fawning over everyone else's puppies at work and it makes me realize how ready I am to deal with all of the puppy madness. :)

Members online