my BSL slideshow:

I think you did an excellent job of relating the two sides to each other. I really like the way the video went. :)

If you do redo the video, you might want to tweak the colors for some of the text to make it stand out more. Some of the pics have red, black and purple text that tends to fuzz into the background. It would also be a good idea to include a credit at the end for the song, because people will ask who did it.

Other than that, I think it looks good.

milos_mommy

thanks everyone,

bahamutt, i did notice the words sort of blended into the background when i watched the slide on tv. i'm trying to figure out how to make them pop a bit more. i'm also planning on crediting the band, myself, and also, all of you whose pics made it to the video :) and then i'm hoping to actually send it to some cali senators and stuff.

S

savethebulliedbreeds

milos mommy. I sent your slideshow away and Lori from the Dog Legislation Council Of Canada is going to post it everywhere. She is also asking all the DLCC members to crosspost it. Everyone liked it so much. The DLCC said they would actually like to use that video for BSL seminars etc., because it includes family dogs, the bright points of bullies and the horrors they face already. Thanks again for letting me send it around.

milos_mommy

milos mommy. I sent your slideshow away and Lori from the Dog Legislation Council Of Canada is going to post it everywhere. She is also asking all the DLCC members to crosspost it. Everyone liked it so much. The DLCC said they would actually like to use that video for BSL seminars etc., because it includes family dogs, the bright points of bullies and the horrors they face already. Thanks again for letting me send it around.
awesome! tell her that if she waits a week or so, i'll have a version with credits and hopefull text that's easier to read.

Members online

No members online now.