My Pit Bull Video

I happen to know a lot of the pit bull problem is the drug types
that are attracted to the mean looking tough dogs. They get a couple of puppies for free. Chained to a tire in the backyard they are not shown love .
They are then allowed to breed and the pups are given to other thugs and then allowed to breed more inbred and aggressive pups . these people will breed 2 of the most aggressive dogs they can on purpose. Then what happens ?. Hell inbred humans are just like retards them selves. I get furious about this issue , I have had had friends and some family members say "we got a puppy" and it's always a pit or a pit mix .Why ? cause they get it free and it's cute. 6 months later they have chained it up or gotten rid of it . It's a people type. They all do the same sh*t . Your average welfare recipient could not ever afford a pure bred papered pitbull . So there you go, low class unintelligent person gets inbred dumb dog from BYB . It's a recipe for disaster. Unfortunately the Breed is going to continue to suffer until people wise up to the problem. I don't know what to do other than force a spay neuter law on unregistered breeders and animals . I dont know if it would work or not .Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not against the dogs at all .
I hate to see them suffer like the video showed. more often than not it is a pitbull when animal control goes to an abuse report.

pitbulliest

Fruit Bat - the best thing you can do for these dogs is to report any form of abuse, neglect, or exploitation that you see...don't let these people get away with what they are doing...these dogs don't have the voice to speak for themselves, so we have to do it for them.

I don't know what to say or to who . There are so many .I live in las vegas and I see this day in and day out . Animal control is aware of the problem but there is no law against having a dog out side with no love.

pitbulliest

Wow, I never would have thought Las Vegas was a popular place for dog fighting, or for pit bulls altogether. Thats terrible.

You need to talk to your local authorities. Call the police or animal control and ask them what you can do as someone that cares and wants to help these dogs. They will most likely give you some tips on what you can do or what you can look out for.

If you do see dogs without proper food, water, shelter, you need to report that...those are basic needs that need to be met - otherwise, it is animal neglect and needs to be reported. Once they come, you can also tell them what you see..that these dogs are chained 24/7..there they are never socialized...etc...report what you see...tell them your concerns..

Don't give up...sometimes it takes pushing and shoving to get authorities to do their job - believe me I know, I've dealt with a few of them..but keep trying..they will respond..and you may end up making a positive change, even if it is for only one or two dogs..you will be making a big difference in the life of one of these animals.

Don't stop caring

Pitbulliest... I just clicked on "the pit bull project" I watched the video and it is horrifying. That is exactly what I mean. Pits are beautiful and admirable looking animals. people are so cruel. The very qualities that make them great make them dangerous in the wrong home. I am sorry if I vent a little about this but the plight of pitbulls in this country makes me sick .

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
It only loaded part way for me, but what I saw was well done.

pitbulliest

I understand how you feel. Its very sad, disgusting really..but the dogs are not to blame...its the people that exploit and abuse them..and those are the people we need to target and remove or punish for what they are doing.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Pitbulliest... I just clicked on "the pit bull project" I watched the video and it is horrifying. That is exactly what I mean. Pits are beautiful and admirable looking animals. people are so cruel. The very qualities that make them great make them dangerous in the wrong home. I am sorry if I vent a little about this but the plight of pitbulls in this country makes me sick .

What video is this?

pitbulliest

Mom - its on my website http://www.pitbullproject.ca
On the first page, you'll notice two links to two separate videos..one is labelled "The Pit Bull Problem"...its not my video, but an excellent one to watch.

My video may not have loaded because there may be others watching it and its slow...or because your internet is slow?

I know it isn't the animals at all. That's what I was trying to say in my first post on this thread . maybe I should start bombarding our mayor and local government with emails for stiffer punishment.

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Wow, I never would have thought Las Vegas was a popular place for dog fighting, or for pit bulls altogether. Thats terrible.

You need to talk to your local authorities. Call the police or animal control and ask them what you can do as someone that cares and wants to help these dogs. They will most likely give you some tips on what you can do or what you can look out for.

If you do see dogs without proper food, water, shelter, you need to report that...those are basic needs that need to be met - otherwise, it is animal neglect and needs to be reported. Once they come, you can also tell them what you see..that these dogs are chained 24/7..there they are never socialized...etc...report what you see...tell them your concerns..

Don't give up...sometimes it takes pushing and shoving to get authorities to do their job - believe me I know, I've dealt with a few of them..but keep trying..they will respond..and you may end up making a positive change, even if it is for only one or two dogs..you will be making a big difference in the life of one of these animals.

Don't stop caring
On this one I can tell you exactly what is here.
A) no way will they pick up the animal so long as it has water.
B) Las Vegas has open betting there fore animal fighting big attraction.
even though animal fighting is illegal you have to be caught.
C) if an animal is found in these conditions a citation to fix it is given not removal. I have said before animals are not a priority here.
D) you have to present a video of the abuse happening to get anything done . AC will not prosecute without a video of the offender doing the deed.
Leid animal shelter was taken over by the county and is a kill shelter. They are enormous. They just killed over 1200 animals 3 weeks ago due to having a parvo,distemper outbreak. The employees there know very little about any animal there. If you go in and ask about a specific animal chances are they know nothing about it. You adopt at your own risk. Very expensive $160.00 and up and if it does not work out adopter looses all money and has to pay $ 75.00 to put the animal back in there. Odds of any of these getting homes are slim and none. Some do but how many do not. My new one Kahlua was just one of the few that was pulled out before the massive kill.
Pits are adopted out here but have no check as to the type of home they are going to or for what purpose they are being adopted.

pitbulliest

Aussie - that's terrible..I had no idea...its so unfortunate that every state has different laws pertaining to animal abuse, some worse, some better..obviously, Las Vegas is far worse than Ontario (here where I live)...

Fruit bat..that's a good place to start...if you aren't satisfied with something about your government, its your job, and everyone else's to try and change that...:)

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
This is the reason we have so many rescue groups here and unfortunately they have to be a bit more picky about where these animals go which means that many do not get taken in. The Mayor here is not a person that will do much as he is very anti gang and pit. Pits do not stand much of a chance here I am afraid to say. I thought you knew that dear daughter. I feel that a BSL here is eminent and it is because of the owners of these majestic dogs and the lack of funding to AC to reduce the bad incidents. We are a city that has a growth rate of 6000 people per month and AC has 1 officer to around every 5 to 6 thousand calls. The wait time for animal control is unbelievable. Pretty much if it is not a savage attack the call will be answered but may take over 24 hours. Taking an injured animal to the shelter almost insures it's death.

pitbulliest

That's very unfortunate..you would think that the mayor, even if he is anti-pit, would put some sort of emphasis or priority on proper animal control enforcement...1 officer for every 5 to 6 thousand calls just seems so unrealistic...what is this guy still doing in office? Ugh :(

The most recent problem I saw was a lady I bought a set of bunkbeds from. She had a litter of six out in the back yard . they did have food and water and a dog house. This was when we had record lows here.The temp dropped into the teens. no way was she going to let them in. they were left out most of them died of parvo a month later. I did call animal control and it is ok to leave them out if they have a shelter . I t apparently doesn't have to be warm though.I didn't report the parvo because the animals were gone when I heard about it.

Last edited:

Members online