A Fun Dog Sim Game!

silverpawz

No Sugar Added
Have you seen showdog.com?

I love that game, I haven't played Furry paws, but I think it's similiar in that you get to buy, sell, breed and show dogs. It's quite addictive and has a very professional interface.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I don't play per say, but I know people that do and they enjoy it a lot. One of my friends from another forum does the artwork like the picture on the home page. I have a kennel but there is one old starved decrepid dog in it with no picture, so not too fun. I have turned in a couple of pieces of artwork for it though. I'm working on some more paps to add to the choices, however I do almost all of mine by hand as I don't enjoy doing computer art so I'm not sure if they even get used.

Maxy24

i have a question about showdog.com, Are the judges real people or is it just the computer that selects who wins.

My computer says that furrypaws can't connest so i can't play:(

silverpawz

No Sugar Added
It's a computer, but the judges ae named after real people.

The owner of the site threw a buch of first and last names of people he knew into a program which randomly put them together.

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
I joined ShowDog a while ago, it's free to join, but I find there isn't much you can do without upgrading your account. Not sure how much it costs.

You can upgrade your account on FP as well, but you can pay in FPP (Furry paws points) instead of money. That's what I did.

Yeah, Furry Paws is down right now, but they are currently working on the server, it usually doesn't take long to fix.

Members online

No members online now.