The Good News thread

chaospony

Even though I had to work late 2 of the 3 crazy kids weren't at work today. Yay! :p

And biggest Yay of all, tomorrow my new dog arrives! His flight just took off an hour ago! Now I get to spend all night staring at the flight tracker :D

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
So I have this bangin' jean skirt. I wore it to the NKOTB concert a few years back as part of my totally 80's getup. I pulled it out to use as a pattern basis for my Halloween costume.
Said skirt hardly even snags on the widest part of my thighs.

I just measured and it's about six inches too big.

THIS USED TO FIT ME.
IT DOESN'T ANYMORE.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Alpacas are CUTE and friendly and I want some LOL. Ok not really because it's a lot of work but I love them.

The kids were great today and the little girl that is super duper shy had the BEST time. She really trusts me now which is awesome. she loved the alpacas. I kept giving her carrots and she kept feeding them and laughing. Hannah thought they were great too and had a good time. Other than the rain it was a blast and really informative and fun.

It's rainy and dreary outside and I love having days at home like this so the rest of the afternoon we will just be snuggled up, doing some lessons and vegging out lol

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I am feeling a lot better! And I didn't end up going to the doctor because I started feeling better so I've saved some money there. Which is great cause I think my new phone will be here tomorrow! Eeee!!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
The last of my kitchen cabinets is FINALLY back in stock... so I can FINALLY order my kitchen cabinets!!
I would really like to move into my house before Christmas.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Pug is fine and cleared to run this weekend =) Just 10 days of antibiotics and a couple days of metacam and rest. We got the new vet and she wasn't scary at all, super nice and loved Izzie and said she's the fittest pug she's ever seen.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Things have been a little stressful here. Brian got good news about his job becoming permanent and then they postponed it saying they have to wait until they are done laying people off before they can hire someone on (politics) so they extended his contract through to March which is understandable and isn't terrible news.... but that means we are still essentially in limbo and paying for our own insurance as well. We can't really make any decisions because we don't know when or if this job is ever going to come to fruition. Being in limbo is exhausting.

BUT we try not to stress about it because we are in a good position and there are people WAY worse off than this and Brian has options for new jobs if nessecary. so we are in a good place but the not knowing is just weighing on us so heavily.

After a real downer of a night for the two of us last night where we just felt crushed under the weight of this thing hanging over us we had a pretty solemn morning. Hannah and I had co op and I had forgotten about our third period Prayer room. It's a nice place to go and we have two ladies that hang out in there to just listen to you let it all out, commiserate with you, share with you their own stresses and then pray with you. WOW I'm so glad I did that. I felt SO much better after that. Just letting it out and venting to two women that I really admire and consider friends and having them pray with me really lifted my spirits and I feel so much better about the whole thing. This morning felt hopeless and this afternoon my hope was renewed and it was like a weight lifted off to just let it out.

We are still in limbo but it feels like there is a reason or a light at the end of the tunnel now :)

Members online