What should I teach Frodo?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I'm tired and bored and figure I should work on something other than behavior mod with my unbroken dog. :p

So..yeah. Something cute, obviously. No fetching, I suck at teaching that apparently.

Taqroy

Limp! I'm working on this one with Mu, so far we can hold the "broken" paw up for all of two seconds. :p

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
JM, not sure how functional he would be at that with his widdle legs :p Will probably give it a try though!

Red, he does the "say your sorry" already, though for us it's "cuddle" and a friend taught it to him.
I don't think we can do the blanket because that requires holding something in his mouth, and he won't :(
He can roll over though and it's super cute, lol.

Taq, that might be a good one! He already mimics me lifting my legs when we "march"

SkyRock

JM, not sure how functional he would be at that with his widdle legs :p Will probably give it a try though!

Red, he does the "say your sorry" already, though for us it's "cuddle" and a friend taught it to him.
I don't think we can do the blanket because that requires holding something in his mouth, and he won't :(
He can roll over though and it's super cute, lol.

Taq, that might be a good one! He already mimics me lifting my legs when we "march"
You could teach him to go in the corner for being naughty LOL I saw this trick last night and thought it was funny

Here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1dcX8FczL4

Taqroy

Lol. When Mu gets frustrated during shaping she starts lifting her left/wave leg and then hops to her right/broken leg. Its hilarious but she gets mad when I laugh at her.

JacksonsMom

Limp! I'm working on this one with Mu, so far we can hold the "broken" paw up for all of two seconds. :p
Limp was going to be my second suggestion! People are always amazed by that trick, but it didn't take me terribly long to teach him (maybe 4 days). It took him longer to do more than 3 steps though... he probably does about 7 steps or so now.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I just taught Morgan to play dead. Except the "command" is holding my fingers like a gun and saying "Bang!" Not terribly original, I know, but it's what jumped to mind. :p

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Frodo had his own plans and now we are learning how to unroll a yoga mat with his front feet. And by we I mean he is teaching himself and he thinks I should sit on the floor and feed him.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Frodo had his own plans and now we are learning how to unroll a yoga mat with his front feet. And by we I mean he is teaching himself and he thinks I should sit on the floor and feed him.
Next time you should just ask him instead of us. :rofl1:

Dekka

Just try me..
Closing doors. Its cute "oops can you get that for me?" dog closes door.. And its soo simple. Esp with cupboard doors.

Members online

No members online now.