Question: Of moving or not?

troubles

We have 2 kids with 4 legs. A female Jack Russell, who hangs out with my wife. A male (Bandit), he’s a mix between Keeshond & Elkhound. He lives up to his name he steals tennis balls. He hangs out with me. He’s 8 years old. He’s a lover. He’s very jealous, he barks at the JR if she comes near me, he barks at my wife if we touch in any way, it’s funny. He follows me all over, if I leave him eating or drinking he stops to follow me. He has his own bedroom, he likes being under a bed, and this bed is high off the floor. I hate the winter, he loves winter. I would like to move to a warm state.

Could my Bandit survive in a warm state???????

Thank You

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
If you have air conditioning, he'll be fine. I live in Texas, and there are plenty of huskies and malamutes here.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
I live in Southern California and my instructor at obedience class breeds keeshonden. They don't have a problem and I routinely see all kinds of thick/heavy coated breeds at classes and the dog park. :)

Sheba

I W A L R
Gempress said:
If you have air conditioning, he'll be fine. I live in Texas, and there are plenty of huskies and malamutes here.
So true, but put at least 1 air conditioner on each floor of the house, cut a hole in the wall if you have to! We did! lol

Members online

No members online now.