Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-14-2014, 01:06 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlottMom View Post
The description of what I would have done to those kids, had I been Donny, would put me in prison. How horrifying!
I asked why he didn't kill them and he said it's because he only had a split second to decide if he was going to go after Zobby or the kids--they went in different directions.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:52 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post
And maybe there shouldn't have to be laws put in place to stop this, but if the problem is that bad, 100-150 animals euthed DAILY there is clearly a huge problem, then yes there needs to be stronger laws put in place.
I just came across this on Facebook, this at the Hillsborough County Animal Services where I used to live.

219 dogs listed adoptable on their website.

There is one litter of puppies (which constitutes one dog) and like.. seven 3-4 month old puppies, unrelated. I just don't see where the 210 other dogs came from irresponsible breeding. They are mostly just strays that people don't care to spend the money to 'spring them' from the shelter.

Old 06-19-2014, 08:27 AM
<--------Orson

Since they felt such a law was necessary, it makes me angry it couldn't have been better planned out to target those who NEEDED to be governed. But that's the way these things usually work so why would this be any different?