1st time at doggy park

candy722

I took TOki to a doggy park today for the first time. It was good and bad. It was bad because it was pretty muddy and he got all wet. THen a big puppy chase Toki because he thought he was so small and a toy. TOday I actually saw TOki's teeth for the first time too. THe good thing was that he did make a best friend today. It turned out that they are both gay and got along that he didn't want to go home. Toki cried the entire way home because he missed his gay friend. hehehe

candy722

Yeah tell me about it. There was one big dog that approach to me and barked. The owner said it was his way of saying HELLO. I know dogs bark but it did freak me out that i stood still the entired time he was around. hehe If you see TOki you'll know how gay he is. hehehe

is that TOki in your sig? if it is he looks like a dog model haha. and yeah im pretty sure dogs can be gay

candy722

yeah toki is my model. I was wondering how he can be gay for a while and I finally thought about it. He grew up meeting one of my friend's male yorkie as a friend. THen I dress him up and clip his hair almost everyday. So maybe this is the reason he thinks his gay. HAHAHAHA

nicco

Wolfpack
LOL. Speaking of gay dogs :D, I have a friend who owns an english cocker spaniel and he is also gay. Once, a female dog came to him to play but he wasn't interested. Later he found a male with which he had a great time. LOL!
Nicco :cool:

candy722

That's exactly what happened to Toki. He wasn't interested to play with Bambi. He pushed her and ignored her away from Chewy. haahahhaa

Members online