Sigh

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
The stupidity of some people.

I am looking for a male German Shepard to breed with my 1 Yr. old 90% German Shepard and 10% Timber Wolf Female. If you have a good tempered dog of this type please email me. I am open to your dog spending time at my house or vice versa. I would be willing to give you a puppy of your choice or payment for this service. I am not a breeder just an animal lover and have many friends and relatives who would like a puppy like mine. I am not here to make money off my dog. I would give them to loving homes absolutely free and of course I would be very temped to keep 1 0r 2 for my family. Thank you.
fawn male bullmastiff comes from top breeder in states he is ofa good he has been dna'd and is ckc and akc registered.he has been in one show here and recieved 3 points his first time out he will champion very quick.he is very loving and good with kids.i paid 4000 for him i will sacrifice him to good home preferably show home for 2500 with option to use at stud 2 times.he is also champion sired.the female is from the same kennel she is 15 months old she also is top quality,definetly a show dog.she is very bully with an awesome front end,and a very nice head piece.i also paid 4000 for her i will sell her for 2500 and i would recieve pick puppy out of her first litter.she is also ckc and akc registered.these 2 dogs are some of the nicest quality bullies around you would not be dissapointed.they also come with pedigree's. i have been breeding for 5 years now and we are moving and i unfortunetly will be retiring from these wonderful dogs.my kennel name is extreme thunder bullmastiffs.i also have a couple other dogs for sale as well.PLEASE SERIOUS INQ ONLY AS I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WASTE. http://www.extremethunder.ca
THESE DOGS COME FROM SOW LINES,STRAIGHT OUT OF THE RING.CONTACT ME AND I WILL GIVE U THE BREEDRES # AS THESE ARE NOT MY DOGS--JUST HELPING HER TO SELL THEM,OR PUT OUT ON BREED CONTRACTS,WHICHEVER U LIKE!!PICTURED IS THE SIRE TO MOST OF THE DOGS AVAILABLE!! PICS TAKEN AT THREE YEARS OF AGE IN SHOW, AND NOW AT 8 YEARS OLD AS STUD MALE..hAVE A YEAR OLD BOY THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM READY TO GO. NO PAPERS WILL BE SOLD AS PETS!!!!!!
On July 5 our youngest child turned one, we bought her a little white toy poodle, to grow up with as she is our last baby. We named him Puddles. A couple days ago he became very weak, so we took him to the vet, sadly he died today. I am hoping to find another little white fluffy male, so it will some what resamble the pictures of her and Puddles taken on her birthday. I would really love if some one has one for free or less then $200, as we just bought Puddles and now have a good size vet bill. I am only allowed a dog that stands no more then 12inches at its shoulder.
Sad but who buys their ONE YEAR OLD a puppy?!

These were all on Kijiji :(

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Well, this is a stupid ad I keep seeing on CL:
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/pet/782314008.html

Hi all

I have a 4-year old male Akita named Prince. Based on his personality and demeanor, he should have been named King!! He is black/silver. I have had Prince since he was 8 weeks old. He is a BIG baby! He's very affectionate and loving. He is very protective. I really hate to part with Prince, but due to unforseen life situations, I am no longer able to keep him. I am looking for someone who is a trainer, or is an exceptional dog handler. Prince is dog and people aggressive. I can get him comfortable with a person by slowly introducing them to him. He is a very smart dog. It's his breed's nature to be anti-social and protective. I socialized him as much as possible when he was a puppy, but he is still very anti-social. I would make the transition for Prince as smooth as possible if I am able to find someone willing to make a committment to him. I would ask that if a loving home is found for Prince, that I be allowed to perform a home visit with Prince, to try to make it as comfortable for him as possible. As I stated before, he is a BIG baby, and he cries when I leave. PLEASE, if you are reading this ad and you are a trainer or an exceptional dog handler and you are interested in Prince, or if you know someone who is, please contact me. I am trying desperately to find a good home for him. I considered the animal shelter initially, but I immediately changed my mind, once I found out that he would be immediately euthanized. PLEASE HELP ME IF POSSIBLE!!!

Truthfully, IF I were in a position to take another male dog, Prince would be a dog I would consider since I don't have a problem with dogs that don't like people very much ;)

Members online

No members online now.