Chazzers Must Read List

Rosefern

I’ve been looking for some good books lately, and was wondering if I could get some help from my fellow Chazzers! :D

So, what’s on your must read list? :)

Thanks,
Rosefern

Rosefern

Thanks, I have read that one (very, very good), but I was thinking more along the lines of novels.

-Rosefern

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
An old one but one you can not put down is
Chances by Jackie Collins....
She wrote five to that certain novel and a new one is just out. Everyone I have recommended it to curses me because they did not get anything else done but reading lol. They have all loved the book so far.

noludoru

Bored Now.
*cough*TwilightbyStephenieMeyer*coughCOUGH*

;)

Now... let us see. I am a big fan of Kristen Britain's Green Rider series. Farenheit 451 (That IS the title, yes?) is a classic.. always worth reading. Wicked.. is.. just stunning. If a book can be stunning, Wicked has run away with the definition of stunning. Jodi Picoult's books.. 'nuff said. She is one of those authors who just.. knows. I recommend My Sister's Keeper and The Tenth Circle, out of the ones I have read.

If you're a cat-person, I recommend Shirley Rosseu Murphy's books--especially The Catswold Portal. I am forever indebted to Cat, the woman who told me about this book.

Childrens books.. The Giving Tree (always makes me sob) and If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. Well worth reading if you have not already, two books I believe very few homes should be without...

The things I ought to read are The Plague, The Jungle, and The Time Traveler's Wife. All highly recommended, and The Jungle so far has been great.

Now, someone better click on all those links. :p

noludoru

Bored Now.
Well geesh, Jess.. the last time anyone posted there was 5-5 and it's 7-7 now. I think it's understandable that people didn't see it.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Well geesh, Jess.. the last time anyone posted there was 5-5 and it's 7-7 now. I think it's understandable that people didn't see it.
there's no need to get an attitude with me, I was just saying....

noludoru

Bored Now.
sorry, I wasn't trying to be bitchy. =/ I'm a bit irritable atm, didn't mean to take it out on you.

Members online

No members online now.