The Venting Thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Georgie is with me for right now because my mom had foot surgery last week, so she is my dog temporarily.
I flipped Georgie over and was rubbing her belly and made a discovery.

Georgie is in season.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

:wall::wall::wall::wall:

I'm in a terrible mood because I keep binge eating. I ruined my perfect record, and I've been binging for the past weekish. It is bad. I need to stop. Temptations suck. And I feel all bloated and terrible afterwards anyways. Ugh, why do I do this to myself? :mad:

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Georgie is with me for right now because my mom had foot surgery last week, so she is my dog temporarily.
I flipped Georgie over and was rubbing her belly and made a discovery.

Georgie is in season.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
Uh oh!!!!

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
I hate having to do dishes at work especially since back booth ppl dont use the stuff. Having to roll up my sleeves to do them sucks especially when stupid co-workers ask you questions >=(

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
NYAAAAAGH! So much stuff to do on our website and the hosting service we're using is "having technical problems!"

NOT ALLOWED THIS MORNING. SHAPE UP.

Lyzelle

It's starting to look like we might not be able to get off this base for a while. Not today. maybe not tomorrow....

Because stupid people can't do their jobs.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Fred is lame :( he's a hop a long. Noticed a slight limp on and off, but at ringcraft tonight it was quite pronounced. We have a show on Saturday!

And in other news, I bought some scales that measure body fat. Not only have I gained a stone (14lb), but I'm mostly made of fat!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

Taqroy

Waiting for an appointment and the other lady in the waiting area is talking baby talk incredibly loudly to her kid. Make. It. Stop.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Just got the new schedule for next month...so much for ever being able to see my boyfriend or dog or anything outside of the dealership. :wall:

noludoru

Bored Now.
Just got the new schedule for next month...so much for ever being able to see my boyfriend or dog or anything outside of the dealership. :wall:
Oh no. All morning shifts or something?

My vent: self storage units ARE NOT CHEAP. Not even $50. More like $70. **** this crap.

Locke

I was really excited to see some houses tonight, but our agent has been MIA all day...what the hell...

Members online