Pit bull! Small mutt! Samoyed! Big mutts! Three-legger! Click here to see!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Meet Jeremy the pit bull. He's loveable, fun, sweet, and such a silly creature.

Treat DerpFace.

I think this is one of the best pictures I've ever taken of a dog.

Who wouldn't want to adopt this face?

One of Shakira enjoying some time in the office. Her favorite thing is to be surrounded by people, especially children.

Frederick! We suppose he's a rottweiler mixed with a mastiff or bulldog type. He's a gentle giant with people, and also seems to like other dogs. He did live with another big dog like him in a previous home. He walks well on a leash and is very sweet.

This is Joey. They say he's a min pin mix. I suppose that could be true. I think there may be some basenji thrown in for good measure. This dog is a puppy and WOULD. NOT. SIT. STILL. As a result I have mostly blurry pics to post. But he's got an application, so I guess I don't need real good pics for him. ;-)

"Hahahaha. I ruin your photographs."

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

Meet Apollo! His info says Newfoundland but he looks like a chow mix to me. As chow mixes tend to be, Apollo is very intelligent and sweet. He tends to ignore you at first in favor of sniffing stuff and running around, but once he gets to know you a little (giving him a treat or two doesn't hurt) he is full of snuggles.

Mica the Samoyed! Try not to worry about the fact that he looks like a horribly inbred teddy bear; Mica is sweet, fun and a great cuddler. He'll make a great blanket on those cold winter nights. Mica takes treats nicely too, and walks well on leash.

This is Trinity. Nobody knows why she is missing her back leg. She came from PG County MD and her paperwork holds no clues to this mystery. Trinity doesn't let it hold her back, she enjoys walks and playtime and romps as much as any dog. Trinity also enjoys staring deep into your soul with those big brown eyes, hoping as much as her little dog heart dares to hope that you will spare a pat or two and perhaps a scritch for her cute little ears.

*slap* pet me!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

Lastly, meet Bisou Bisou! An internet search reveals that her name is French slang for "kiss kiss". BB does like to kiss, but she also likes to throw herself at you for those "tacklehugs" friends tend to give each other when they are really happy. BB is perhaps an akita/bulldog type mix, and she's a big pup with lots of love to give. BB loves people and dogs and can't wait for that forever home!

You know you want to adopt me! See how patiently I'm waiting?

That's all! :)

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
They are all so adorable. <3

Also, from your captions, its like you are signing them up for a dating service lol

Members online

No members online now.