Jesus!

Bradster

once there was a burgalar who decided to break into a young woman's house. he was putting a vcr into his bag when he heard " jesus is watching"
he thought, ah its in my head, no worries, and went on to the dvd stash, "Jesus is watching SQUAWKKKKK' "hey who is that? he said"
"Jesus is watching" "SHUT UP!" finally he flipped his flashlight on and saw a parrot on a perch near the ceiling. the robber mumbled to the bird "hey idiot, Jesus is not going to kill me or anything, so shut up!" the bird replied "squawk, Jesus is watching, Jesus is watching" The robber threw a vase at the bird screaming, "is that all you can say? the vase flew across the room, missed, and landed in the darkness of the kitchen, where he then heard a muffled grrrrrrr. The parrot then chirped evilly "Jesus kill you Jesus kill you, Jesus 200 pound rottweiler SQUAWWWWKKKK" sure enough, a huge dog with massive teeth bumbled into the room, sniffed the robber, gave him one sharp glare, and ... AHHHHHH! me leg! <picture every light in whole city going on>
lol i dont remember if thats exactly how it goes, but its similar, i thought it was cute

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Lol! I think this joke is already on here somewhere!! Still makes me chuckle though!

Members online

No members online now.