Ella's Lead: An announcement and new things. :)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Anyone who might be a fan of Collar Mania may be aware that Lisa is discontinuing her line of speciality leather and embroidered collars for health reasons (tendonitis in her wrists). She will be continuing (and growing!) with her fabric, ribbon, and nylon collars.

But do not fret! We at Ella's Lead will be taking over the product line(s), so that folks will be able to continue to get that style of leather collar(s). Of course, we are going to put our own twist on it, so nothing will be exact.

The transition is going to take a month for the speciality leather collars, approximately, and about 8 weeks for the embroidered collars, approximately.
Her announcement can be seen here:
Ella's Lead | Facebook

Here's a sneak peak at a couple of collars we have made so far, the green one is up on our facebook in a contest:

The transition is taking a while because we are purchasing our leather inventory from Lisa and she has leather collar orders out for about a month. But she will be sending us stuff bit by bit as she weeds through what she needs for her current orders. This will allow for us to perfect our sewing technique, and get used to the style of collars, so that we can offer our customers the best quality possible.

We will be continuing with our current collar lines (popular design, vintage, western, and current custom collars), so have no fear there.:D

Both Ella's Lead and Collar Mania are extremely excited about this change, and we hope that our customers will be as well. :D

Thank you from Ella's Lead - Home and Collar Mania Custom Dog Collars - Home

darkchild16

We are Home.
Yes she has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew when she said someone was going to take over it that it HAD to be you guys. :D :D

I cant WAIT to be able to get the dogs some embroidered leather and I was soooooo sad when Lisa said she wasnt going to be doing it anymore.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
AHH HOW EXCITING!!

and are you guys going to do more couple projects like lukeys rainbow tag collar and the nylon one? I loved that one!!

Such great news! Congrats!

Oh this is SOOO exciting! I drooled over collarmania's leather collars...and just bought my second one for Ivy during her closeout special.

Members online

No members online now.