Tired of Tollers yet?

Toller_08

Of course you aren't! Well, maybe you are, but I wanted to post a few more pictures I took today. Keira and her brother Kuma make an appearance as well.

And this... this is Toller weirdness at it's finest. They start every wrestling match by leaping in the air at eachother. I have no idea why.

Excuse the clutter in the background. Our basement flooded so we had to move lots of stuff into the living room for the time being.

The ding-a-ling...

^ Never have a dog named Spring. She has the weirdest of nicknames, lol.

More (of course!)

Toller_08

My poor girls... they only got to retrieve the ball three times before I accidentally threw it into some tall grass, never to be seen again! I'm sure some lucky dog will find it one day..

More..

Toller_08

Pretty Dance... finally growing some coat! Not sure how, considering just two short weeks ago she barely had any!

More...

Toller_08

Bored Spring-a-ling. She only plays with her ball at the park, and since I lost it, she just followed me around the entire time looking all depressed, lol.

That's all!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
PUt a drop or two of anise oil on your ball and when you will never lose it in tall grass again. AND your dogs will really learn to use their noses. GReat photos, all of them.

Toller_08

Thanks everyone!

Smkie, does it have to be that specifically, or could I put anything on it to teach them to find it? Something's got to work. I'm sick of losing them all the time. I only use Chuck-it balls now, so it's getting rather expensive to replace them all.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Love the pics.
And that first picture made me think of some Russian dance.
We could NEVER get tired of Toller photos.

Members online

No members online now.