I decided to stop feeding Middie kibble.

noludoru

Bored Now.
We're switching to prey model raw.

None of the kittens got adopted last weekend, so I had to do something with them. They don't really like the idea, though.

Middie figured that out pretty quickly, but he persevered.

Eventually his persistence paid off.

Please note: while it should go without saying to anyone who has a brain cell or two to rub together, no kittens were harmed by him. He likes to gently nom on them, and that's what the pictures are of him doing.

Cheza

I so badly wish we could have a kitten, I'd take one of those in a heartbeat... So cute.

KayleeBby

Apparently kitty's taste good :/

My puppy chews on our cat all the time.. lol (The cat loves it or he would make him stop. the cat is easily 3 times his size :p)

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Kittens are deliciously cute...your dog has good taste.

Here is another idea. Pop the kittens into a large envelope and mail them to me :p

Cheza

Oh it isn't even the dogs, they actually do alright with cats. Well. 2 of them do, I don't think I'd trust Nel. It's more that Rob would seize up and die from allergies =/

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Om nom kittehs :p

Not only will you be able to foster *lots* of kittens, you'll be able to save a ton of money on dog food!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Om nom kittehs :p

Not only will you be able to foster *lots* of kittens, you'll be able to save a ton of money on dog food!
That's what I figured. We have like 30 who need foster homes right now. . . at 1 kitten a day, he could be fed for a month. It would save the rescue so much money on vet care, too!

Nothing wrong with a daily snack or two.;)
Middie agrees. Besides, I am now the most hardcore raw feeder on chaz. None of you can even begin to come close to my awesomeness now!

Oh it isn't even the dogs, they actually do alright with cats. Well. 2 of them do, I don't think I'd trust Nel. It's more that Rob would seize up and die from allergies =/
Aww. :( Allergy shots? I have a friend who used to be that way and now she has cats.

Cheza

I never thought of that, but I doubt he'd go for it anyway lol. He drew a firm line at three dogs (and a fish), so I don't think a cat is in the picture :(

Members online

No members online now.